Prime Day Deals - Anyone Get Anything Good???

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
You can get GrubHub+ (No delivery fees) for free for a year paid for by Prime, normally $9.99 a month.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Looking for Ryobi battery packs, home smart door locks, jack, and power impact wrench.

Nothing that ive seen so far caught my eye.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Xbox Series One S with a headset for 20% off was a pretty good pickup on the lightning deal yesterday. Had to snatch it up since my old PS3 finally took a dump.

Im not very good with the console stuff but this was recommended due to the shortage of PS5 available.

SHOdown220

Established Member
anything ryobi on amazon is extremely inflated, HD only or

Pat
This. I buy almost exclusively direct tools outlet. Just picked up the 40v Ryobi weed eater with 4.0 battery and charger for $65 last week. Also got the super charger for $35. Everything in the store was 50% off and regular price is typically much cheaper than Home Depot.

They do so many random sales but a lot of times you can get a “blemished” tool new in box with a battery cheaper than just buying a battery.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
This. I buy almost exclusively direct tools outlet. Just picked up the 40v Ryobi weed eater with 4.0 battery and charger for $65 last week. Also got the super charger for $35. Everything in the store was 50% off and regular price is typically much cheaper than Home Depot.

They do so many random sales but a lot of times you can get a “blemished” tool new in box with a battery cheaper than just buying a battery.

They dont sell any DeWalt.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I have an 8 year old Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone with Android 6 software that I was looking to replace. I don't know jack about phones though. Looked at Amazon and the website of my current provider Verizon. Should I get the Galaxy S22 or go with an iPhone 13?

rborden

Established Member
I don't know. I haven't messed with it yet.

Link?

Try these with them. I use them in game cameras with a lot of success.

I already bought a 3 TB - 12 camera 4K video camera system. Waiting on the tech to install it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have an 8 year old Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone with Android 6 software that I was looking to replace. I don't know jack about phones though. Looked at Amazon and the website of my current provider Verizon. Should I get the Galaxy S22 or go with an iPhone 13?

I'd just stick with the Galaxy/Android, since that's what you already know.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
If you're not worried about the latest and greatest, check e-bay. Just make sure it's UNlocked or set to your provider(t-mobile,verizon,etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread