Prochamber is out.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
They will be bringing out the cat delete "legs" separately from what I heard. I already have cat delete pipes, so I am good with this.

Mike

NickG

Established Member
I've never heard one on anything, kinda wondering what it would sound like vs my offload h.

scott_0

Established Member
^^ vastly different than a H-pipe, when I installed a prochamber on my blown Fox Body back in the day, it sounded like nothing Ive heard before. almost exotic sounding, on the other hand it sounded Nascar like as well

ViciousJay

Established Member
^^ vastly different than a H-pipe, when I installed a prochamber on my blown Fox Body back in the day, it sounded like nothing Ive heard before. almost exotic sounding, on the other hand it sounded Nascar like as well

say whaaa???? :dw:

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
Anybody know if they'll offer the pro chamber for longtubes? I'm not buying a mid until I do LTs.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
that thing is ridiculous in price, i guess just another thing priced to high for a popular car.

oh to scott o comparing the sound on pushrod to mod motor is bad but the new 5.0 is completely different in sound.

scott_0

Established Member
^^ well lol Im aware they are totally different in sound, but what Im saying is the the PC is going to sound way different than an H

scott_0

Established Member
i want to see one cut in half...
its nothing special, it's just what it appears to be.......a box with two pipes entering the front and exiting the rear, theres no special chambers of any sort or any black magic going on in there :sleeping:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
how do you figure?

i want to see one cut in half...

well from the description it is from the cats the cat back very small section. you can buy the lehal, bbr complete x/ pipe for less even the stainless ones. 340.00 is over priced just like alot of other parts for these cars. thats my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread