Procharged Camaro, 850hp Hellcat, Whipple Terminator, 750hp GT-R

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Good vid, but at the 6min mark they keep saying whipple 5.0 after featuring a red paxton GT moments prior and showing the camera guy getting in. Lot's of fast cars in that video.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
That yellow camaro sure missed a lot of gears, sweet video though!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Katy has become the hot spot for the gear heads. Used to be Westheimer / 610 back in the day

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Sooo, just me or was that built 800hp F1A Camaro getting its ass best by everything but a stock Hellcat Charger?

The few pulls it won, it seemed to launch a half car ahead of the other guy on the count of 2.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Sooo, just me or was that built 800hp F1A Camaro getting its ass best by everything but a stock Hellcat Charger?

The few pulls it won, it seemed to launch a half car ahead of the other guy on the count of 2.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Nope, just you... the 800 hp camaro was able to pull the 800 hp whipple 5.0, destroyed the 650 hp whipple 5.0, destroyed the Ysi c5 vette and destroyed the 2.9L Terminator. All of this with the "shit driver" mod...

He could have had that 750 hp GTR but totally ****ed that up with his terrible driving.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of all the dorks hanging out at McDonalds in my hometown when I was in High School.
They just took over the gas station? No room for customers to actually shop and get gas?

Some badass cars nonetheless.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

a94b5b7ad0ae9ac56cb2ab2ac5acc54c.jpg

Maybe he scratched it and needed to get it repainted?

That one is also the impossible one to get off the car.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha that was my thought when I first saw it....bet he said "F it" while trying to swap them out.

Is it harder on the 03/04 than it is on the B head Cobras? I pulled my cam covers/intake to powder coat about 7 years ago. I did my research and kept reading that the drivers side was real tough to deal with. However, mine was pretty easy to get off/on around the brake booster/reservoir.

Users who are viewing this thread