Procharged Terminator motor swapped 00 GT

Cam99

Established Member
Bought this last year and proceded to sort our some issues with it. It's a 2000 GT that has a 2004 terminator engine swapped in it. Information I got from the previous owner. Street lethal performance in Edinburg PA did the swap. Also did a fuel system with dual GT pumps and 60# injectors and tuning. Car has 106k on it the motor 60K.Eaton was removed and motor was set up for a turbo set up, but he went with a procharger p1sc at 14psi. It has sct maf. Just swapped out all the worm clamps with t-bolt clamps. Within the last month I put on the 03 cobra bumper with new bezels and fogs. New LMR lights with their LED upgrades. Great improvement over stock. LMR cowl and quadrant, probably more I'm forgetting.Also installed a tubular front crash bar for weight reduction and better airflow over intercooler (have stock piece). Just installed new TR6's, replaced alternator, belt, and overflow cap. Cobra interior out of an 01 in very nice shape. Has a rear seat delete in now, but comes with perfect rear cobra seat. Has innovate wideband, autometer boost gauge, and raptor shift light.Tr 3650 transmission with new shifter. Cobra airbag. Solid rear out of mach 1 with 3.55's in it. Tubular uppers and lowers and lowering springs. Cobra front brakes. When I bought it third gear was damaged but transmission was otherwise fine. Had another 3650 from an 01 Cobra put in, and trans works perfectly but is leaking transmission fluid between the bellhousing and motor. Assuming the bell has a crack inside of it, or theres a bolt loose. Havent taken it back out yet, but still have the other 3650 to go with it so should have whatever parts needed. Still works great, just leaks. Stock manifolds with off road h and homemade Magnaflow catback. I planned on replacing catback because the quality of the welds they did were pretty bad, but it doesn't leak and sounds good. Just personal preferrance. Car runs great and is very fast. was looking forward to taking it to the track this spring, but got a deal I couldn't pass up on another car so this has to go. Also have a NIB set of rear racestars and a beautiful set of gunmetal Forgestar F-14's with new toyo's that can be purchased for extra if wanted. Looking for $10,500, prefer no trades. Car is 45 miles SE of Pittsburgh PA

Attachments

• sign.JPG
    sign.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 757
  • cobra 5.JPG
    cobra 5.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 766
  • cobra 4.JPG
    cobra 4.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 694
  • cobra 3.JPG
    cobra 3.JPG