procharger filter?

02blownGT

Established Member
Only thing that will work with that amount of space is a screen.I have seen them for sale and they are pretty much flush mount with a T bolt clamp holding it on.I hate using screens myself unless its a track only car but i dont see anything else that can fit that tight space.I have seen them on ebay but dont know the quality.Ill see if i can dig up where else i have seen them. GL and i love the setup.

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Only thing that will work with that amount of space is a screen.I have seen them for sale and they are pretty much flush mount with a T bolt clamp holding it on.I hate using screens myself unless its a track only car but i dont see anything else that can fit that tight space.I have seen them on ebay but dont know the quality.Ill see if i can dig up where else i have seen them. GL and i love the setup.

yeah I bought one off ebay.... and I just dont think I can trust it staying on at 18+ pounds.... But I called house of boost and they told me that if it were them they would just use some sort of screen material and hose clamp it.... but if you find something lemme know

Users who are viewing this thread