Procharger system custom tuned by JDM Engineering

JimIII@jdm

Today we had our customer Ben stop in today for a custom dyno tune on his 2010 Raptor F-150 6.2L with a Procharger already installed. We sent Ben a custom tune via email but he wanted to check it out. After the first pull we were able to log and see the truck had a mild timing curve. So on the second pull we dialed it in and made 518 RWHP and 492 TQ pushing 8-9 PSI boost. The truck was backed up with a 3rd pull immediatley after so it was a little heat soaked and drop about 20 HP as expected. We are always impressed with the power and how easy the tuning is with this ProCharger system. We were also able to back up and prove how well our mail order tune files for these trucks as well:banana: If anyone needs custom tuning or has tuning questions about your ProCharged Raptor contact us at 732-780-0770.

2010 SVT Raptor 6.2L F-150

• Procharger D1SC intercooler Supercharger 8-9 psi
  • SCT X3 with JDM custom tune
  • Kooks Longtube headers and catted X pipe
  • Borla Catback exhaust

1902972_10152233619965139_639433190_n.jpg

1625616_10152233789015139_1696784989_n.jpg

1521487_10152233788840139_1532355076_n.jpg

JimIII@jdm

The customer installed the system himself and some of the bolts used in the mounting bracket for the head unit were the wrong length. The truck threw a belt on the test drive after the dyno because of this. The alignment was off and the head unit was not fulley secured. We removed the head unit and bracket to install the new belt. Our technician noticed one of the bolt holes was stripped from over tightening during the original install. So there was only about 2 1/2 bolts holding the head unit secure! We are bringing him back next week were we are going modify the bracket to accept 4 bolts now going into the timing cover. We will use the proper length bolts this time and install a billet tensioner arm with a HD spring for tighter belt wrap. This way shredding belts will be a thing of the past for Ben.

JimIII

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Jim, I'm really happy to see someone come up with a tensioner arm for the Procharger unit. Most people don't realize how great it is to have relatively low IAT temps from a blown Beast like the Raptor..

I would be interested in purchasing two of these kits if you are selling the set up.

Please let me know

JimIII@jdm

Jim, I'm really happy to see someone come up with a tensioner arm for the Procharger unit. Most people don't realize how great it is to have relatively low IAT temps from a blown Beast like the Raptor..

I would be interested in purchasing two of these kits if you are selling the set up.

Please let me know

Ill be sure to share the info on the tensioner arm here when we get the truck back in our shop!

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Jim,

Great, I will be wanting to purchase 2 of these once you get some pricing together..

ProChargerTECH

Love the power numbers! And yes our factory tune, is set up rather conservative, knowing the usage of these trucks in hot off-road conditions.

Can't wait to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread