ProEFT Tuning - Compound Boosted Terminator

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
Who’s the go to tuner for proEFI on a Compound TT 03/04 cobra? Fully built car w/th400 on E85/98.

Compound.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So how much power are you making now?

That Cobra definitely must be a beast.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
Not here for critiques.

Any input on a respected ProEFI tuner would be appreciated. Car has Pro128 ECU with full sensor kit.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
There isn't gonna be a specific tuner for that. Any good tuner can tune that but any good tuner will tell u to remove the blower and leave the Turbos as its a restriction.

If it was so great everyone would be doing it. No one is doing it for a reason.

Lund or Chris Holmes would be my choice.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
There isn't gonna be a specific tuner for that. Any good tuner can tune that but any good tuner will tell u to remove the blower and leave the Turbos as its a restriction.

If it was so great everyone would be doing it. No one is doing it for a reason.

Lund or Chris Holmes would be my choice.

Bingo.

PC03GT

Established Member
My buddy made almost 1100 on e85 and meth, stock everything besides ARP headstuds

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
My buddy made almost 1100 on e85 and meth, stock everything besides ARP headstuds

The argument is, you're wasting power to spin the blower which is essentially just an inefficient intake manifold at this point. Make the same or better power at lower boosts with just a correctly sized turbo and putting a lid on the stock lower. On a manual car there may be a argument for less drop between shifts (which can be avoided with not lift shift systems). With an auto complete waste in adding complexity.

Buuut, like mentioned above any decent tuner that can tune a boosted car can tune it.

PC03GT

Established Member
The argument is, you're wasting power to spin the blower which is essentially just an inefficient intake manifold at this point. Make the same or better power at lower boosts with just a correctly sized turbo and putting a lid on the stock lower. On a manual car there may be a argument for less drop between shifts (which can be avoided with not lift shift systems). With an auto complete waste in adding complexity.

Buuut, like mentioned above any decent tuner that can tune a boosted car can tune it.
Yes, we can all agree the blower is a restriction, but it's his build and still cool AF

Users who are viewing this thread