Project murdered out : Complete

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
the few of you that may know me may remember my truck got keyed bout 6 weeks ago. so it was time too murder it out. finish is matte black. lowered it 2 more inches, hid's, new paint, powdercoated wheels. sorry for the sorry ass pictures they look like shit. was in a huge hurry. truck was done right, bed off, doors off and everything. i think this is what i'am gonna end up driving too mustang week so keep an eye out for me and say hi(if youre going that is). just thought i'd share. some of u will hate it i'am sure. so flame on bitches.
NEW PICS ON PAGE 4
before pics:
DSC_0026_2.jpg

DSC_0027_2.jpg

DSC_0028-4.jpg

DSC_0030-4.jpg

DSC_0032-3.jpg

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0013-4.jpg

DSC_0017-6.jpg

DSC_0015-5.jpg

DSC_0014-4.jpg

DSC_0016-7.jpg

DSC_0009-4.jpg

thanks for looking, i was really happy with the way it turned out.new daytime pics on page 4

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i'll take some better pics tomm. i know those suck i finished it late and was in hurry to get home. in other words the old lady was bitching. those pics are horrible. thanks for all the compliments i get crazy mixed reactions. some people just don't like the "flat" look however if done right it's sick!!!!!!!!!

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Although I think it would look better in gloss black, it still looks kick ass! I'm diggin it

Users who are viewing this thread