PS2-XBOX-GAMECUBE

Which do you prefer?

• PS2

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • XBOX

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • What are these gizmos? When I was young.....

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Which system do you own/prefer?
I own all three, and can say that I prefer the XBOX as it is more home theater friendly (HDTV,5.1) PS2 is second because of its game library, and Gamecube is third.

Last edited:
B

blown03cobra

Ive got my X box hooked up to muh 68" HD Sony ;-) Ive owned PS2 and dont like it near as much as X box,,, oh yeh, Im trying to sell my game cube with a couple games and stuff included to whoever is interested

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
That's also a touch screen remote and not a palm pilot, BTW

Blown03, aren't you worried about burning your projectors, or is it a plasma moniter?

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
I own a PS2, trying to find the network adaptor so I can play SOCOM online.......Wanna pick up XBOX when I get some cash too.....

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Yeah, I'm trying to get my PS2 online as well. Already playing XBOX online though, and I love it!! I'm eager to see if Sony's strategy will work as good/better than Microsoft's.

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by Dpres1
That's also a touch screen remote and not a palm pilot, BTW

Blown03, aren't you worried about burning your projectors, or is it a plasma moniter?
I called up Sony and they told me not to worry about burning the projectors as long as I dont play games that hold the same pattern for hours at a time, or if I did not pause the game while playing. They said I would be fine after telling them and chatting for a while... that, and I have a 5 year warranty on it so its whatever:beer:

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
But most (all?) games have static images such as health meters and inventory displays. But if you got a warranty and an OK from sony, then by all means burn away! That must be awsome! Have you played Splinter Cell yet? It's the sheeeeit!

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by Dpres1
But most (all?) games have static images such as health meters and inventory displays. But if you got a warranty and an OK from sony, then by all means burn away! That must be awsome! Have you played Splinter Cell yet? It's the sheeeeit!
Ive been holding out on buying Splinter Cell..... I have a couple other games I must beat before i get another, If i just went from game to game i would be poor :beer: It is most defintely in the cards later on next week though, I will let you know how I like it :thumbsup:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
XBOX...Because you can chip it and save/replay games on the HD.

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
XBOX...all the way. Still playing Halo after a year. Can't wait for Halo2. Picked up Time Splitters 2 for xbox...nowhere close to Halo

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I'm finally going to give in and buy a PS2. But darn these new gaming systems are complex. Stupid 360-degree range of motion...lol My little cousin wipes the floor w/ me on his PS2 and X-Box (only child -- he gets everything :) )

Users who are viewing this thread