Pullied Cobra vs Supercharged SRT-8 Challenger

2012Yote

Term General
Established Member
Which would put me in the middle somewhere

I'm not the one saying you didn't beat the stock GT500, just crazy that the srt8 picks up that much hp with an intake and tune, would have never thought plus because of how heavy they are. :thumbup:

OneBadWS6

Established Member

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
See what I mean when I say some of you dudes are stupid as ****

So a stock 07 GT500 can beat a pullied bolt on 03 Cobra yea....OK
Stock 07 GT500's run mid to high 12's.

Me vs GT500 at the drag strip...
Charger SRT8 vs GT500 (Irwindale Dragstrip) - YouTube

Me vs Full bolt on Tuned, DR', Geared 5.0
Charger SRT8 vs 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - YouTube

.......want more?

No your video shows that grandma cant drive so you proved my point, just look at the nose dive each granny shift. Same with the 5.0 that beat you look at the nose drop :nonono:

This just proves the cars you raced needed driver mods.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I Picked up +4 mph on my traps with the intake and tune. Livernois motorsports gained 32 rwhp with a tune and mufflers

Charger SRT-8 Super Bee Tuned by Livernois Motorsports - YouTube

most people gain around 25-35rwhp with my mods

Yeah we get the same power increases on the srt8's weve done at my shop but they are still pigs that can only compete with LS1's and N/A 4v's. If you beat a terminator or GT500 you best know you were lucky and the other car needs a driver mod. Nothing to brag about beating a car with a person that cant drive good.

Qwk GT

Established Member
they run 12.5-12.7s @111-114 right?

I don't know what they normally run. I owned one for a very short time. It dyno'd 443 rwhp on a 1750 MD.

I'd expect a decent driver to hit 12.5. They can go faster obviously with good driving, but as the vid shows, you beat the due to launch/driver.

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Yeah we get the same power increases on the srt8's weve done at my shop but they are still pigs that can only compete with LS1's and N/A 4v's. If you beat a terminator or GT500 you best know you were lucky and the other car needs a driver mod. Nothing to brag about beating a car with a person that cant drive good.

Hey now :dw: lol

OneBadWS6

Established Member

I have beat stock 03 cobras and stock 5.0's, if my car is a mid 12 car that would make since. A tuned SRT8 can run away from a stock terminator mod for mod the SRT8 cant hang. A Full bolt on tuned LS1 can pull a stock terminator I did it all the time with my LS1 against my friends intake only 03 Cobra and he could drive. My SRT8 is just as fast as my LS1 was if not faster. I ran a 356rwhp full bolt on, tuned, geared LS1 SS and we were dead even. That same SS beat a stock 03 Cobra and a E92 M3. Were talking mid 12 second cars here

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
And here we have it.......

What I said

screenshotsvt.png

What they said I said

"No mach 1's can beat me no matter what setup" Fail #1

What rattlesnake 3:16 said

screenshot20120328at846.png

He said with his own words "you say no mach 1 no matter whats done to it can beat a srt8" Fail #2

Me stating I never said no mach 1 could beat me...

screenshot20120328at851.png

So once again you dumb motha****a When did I ever say no mach 1 can beat me?

BTW i have a mach 1 motor in my 98, you saying that mach's cant compete no matter what the setup is as you said including KB, Procharger etc is ignorant.

Last i checked ive been ****ing up cars left and right including some slopars, my videos dont lie and before the vortech i was just JLT Intake, BBK 65mm TB, Mac offroad, and SLP powerflo exhast with a tuned and i walked an 09 Srt-8 Challenger that had JBA shorty headers, SLP full exhaust, C&L intake, and a diablo tune from a dig drag radial to drag radial and also on the freeway. So you saying mach 1's cant compete is stupid. Maybe if i was a noob driver he woulda beat me but thats not the case.

But you dont see me going around saying SRT8's are worthless do you? Regardless if i taalk shit about a make orr model you best bet im gonna back my shit up and take any on comers that want to race. Not bitch and whine about it like you have in this thread when me and others called you out.

Qwk GT

Established Member
I have beat stock 03 cobras and stock 5.0's, if my car is a mid 12 car that would make since. A tuned SRT8 can run away from a stock terminator mod for mod the SRT8 cant hang.

Maybe due to launch or driver. Both of those cars should take you, at the track or from a roll.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Maybe due to launch or driver. Both of those cars should take you.

A stock 03 Cobra and Stock 5.0 which trap 111-113 should take a car that traps the same?

12.56@113 with only a tune thats about dead even with a stock terminator and 5.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDbkUBGFUHQ

C/D had the 03 Cobra at 12.9@111 and the 5.0 at 13.2@109

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I have beat stock 03 cobras and stock 5.0's, if my car is a mid 12 car that would make since. A tuned SRT8 can run away from a stock terminator mod for mod the SRT8 cant hang.

Now that is total Bull shit heres why and heres proof

SRT8 Magnum my buddy raced,

SRT8 has intake, exhaust, and custom dyno tuning.

My buddies cobra has JLT RA intake and Magnaflow catback with no tune.

Mods are very similar but the Cobra doesnt have a tune period. The SRT8 does. So tell me why isnt this SRT8 pulling on the cobra but instead the cobra is pulling on him and BTW my friend drives like a girl no offense ACE.

Heres the results

Heres the first race, You see the SRT8 in the beginning and thats it he never caught up.
My 03 Cobra vs SRT8 Magnum - YouTube

Heres the 2nd race which clearly shows how hard thee cobra pulled this SRT8 and shows how far back he fell behind the cobra.
03 Cobra Vs SRT8 Magnum - YouTube

So tell me now after watching these videos that SRT8's mod for mod are faster than cobras because this SRT8 had same mods plus a dyno tune and he got smashed on by a non tuned non pullied cobra that has the same intake and exhaust mods. These videos clearly show that your wrong. So rephrase your last statement because i just made you look like a jack ass again...

THAITED

Established Member
I have beat stock 03 cobras and stock 5.0's, if my car is a mid 12 car that would make since. A tuned SRT8 can run away from a stock terminator mod for mod the SRT8 cant hang. A Full bolt on tuned LS1 can pull a stock terminator I did it all the time with my LS1 against my friends intake only 03 Cobra and he could drive. My SRT8 is just as fast as my LS1 was if not faster. I ran a 356rwhp full bolt on, tuned, geared LS1 SS and we were dead even. That same SS beat a stock 03 Cobra and a E92 M3. Were talking mid 12 second cars here

:bowdown: wow Mopar Goddess, unloosable.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Now that is total Bull shit heres why and heres proof

SRT8 Magnum my buddy raced,

SRT8 has intake, exhaust, and custom dyno tuning.

My buddies cobra has JLT RA intake and Magnaflow catback with no tune.

Mods are very similar but the Cobra doesnt have a tune period. The SRT8 does. So tell me why isnt this SRT8 pulling on the cobra but instead the cobra is pulling on him and BTW my friend drives like a girl no offense ACE.

Heres the results

Heres the first race, You see the SRT8 in the beginning and thats it he never caught up.
My 03 Cobra vs SRT8 Magnum - YouTube

Heres the 2nd race which clearly shows how hard thee cobra pulled this SRT8 and shows how far back he fell behind the cobra.
03 Cobra Vs SRT8 Magnum - YouTube

So tell me now after watching these videos that SRT8's mod for mod are faster than cobras because this SRT8 had same mods plus a dyno tune and he got smashed on by a non tuned non pullied cobra that has the same intake and exhaust mods. These videos clearly show that your wrong. So rephrase your last statement because i just made you look like a jack ass again...

Man I really dont think some of you guys can read. I said the SRT8 "CANT HANG" mod for mod. Damn man read before you respond shit. And Im suppose to run ACE because I have already seen those videos and the Cobra took off first everytime.

Just because he beat that SRT8 doesn't mean the cobras I haven't beat are bullshit. Members on here with stock terminators have said in the past they have got pulled by tuned SRT8s.

And heres proof of what I mean...Stock 5.0 vs intake, tune, exhaust 5.0
The SRT8 was in the wrong gear on race 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74vFI3smhj4

Intake, Tune, Exhaust SRT8 vs stock 5.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V907Z_rG4CU

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread