Punisher Warzone

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
It was pretty good. lots o blood and guts :burn:

+1000. It was great when he blew that guys face off with the shotgun. The theater just burst into laughter!

As far as this guy being better .....:shrug:. Its a totally different kind of person than the last one. Jane's Punisher planned stuff out, took his time and was always one step ahead the bad guy. This Punisher was just a straight up shoot first ask questions later kinda guy

usmcrebel

Established Member
this one was much better than the last one IMO...while i do think he could've planned his revenge better, the actor wasn't a pretty boy like the last one, and the Darker mood really set the tone for the movie more in line with the comic book. not to mention more guns, more guts, more drugs.

Darkshadows

New tq abuser
Established Member
The one thing that kind of had me go WTF!!! was the bad guys new name "jigsaw" i mean seriously can anyone say SAW

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
my guess was that it was horrible... I really liked the last one... and I thought that the guys who played the punisher in the first one. I don't think I will see this one.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
It was a good movie and closest to the Punisher comic than the previous 2 versions. Ray Stevens is Frank Castle, period.
Not an oscar worthy movie, but damn entertaining. Worth the price of admission, IMO.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
This new version looks horrible, I'll wait for it to come out on tv or download it for free. I was so amped for the new movie until I saw the dumbass new guy.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
This new version looks horrible, I'll wait for it to come out on tv or download it for free. I was so amped for the new movie until I saw the dumbass new guy.

He looks exactly like the Punisher from the MAX series. Thomas Jane looked like an underwear model, not the gritty Frank Castle portrayed in the comics.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
"God be with you Frank"

"Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on God"

Hearing that on the radio made me pass on this one, in the theater at least :lol:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
Heard the actor from the first one saw the script and laughed it down. From what i can tell, it didn't look all that great to me. Maybe a free monday redbox rental once it moves to video. That might be pushing it too.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
He looks exactly like the Punisher from the MAX series. Thomas Jane looked like an underwear model, not the gritty Frank Castle portrayed in the comics.

I'd hate to see the underwear ads you look at...

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
I'd hate to see the underwear ads you look at...
LOL! My comment was not meant to be taken literally. Just trying to get the point across that Jane was too "nice" looking to be the Punisher.

If you liked Rambo, you'll like this movie.

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread