Put my Supra on the rollers!

trxcobra

Established Member
Hey guys,

I took my new Supra up to Granite State Dyno Yesterday to check the tune and see what kind of power it has! Came home a happy boy haha. The car is running on pump gas and water/meth. There are three boost settings on the car, these numbers were from the low and middle setting. According to the in-car boost guage we were approaching 30psi on the mid setting so we didnt want to go any higher without some high octane fuel.
Needless to say, the car is a beast!!

[youtube_browser]n5VvvZvMQCM[/youtube_browser]

IMG_1784_zps9fc259c8.jpg
IMG_3101_zps04e7d2c2.jpg

Here is a little clip that I attempted to take of the speedo on a 3rd gear pull.. the car went a little sideways at 75mph so I had to let off haha

[youtube_browser]rICw4jAvumM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Awesome numbers for pump gas, you should take it to the track and prove the haters wrong lol. Still one of, if not, my favorite car to this date. I will own one someday. I would put a set of all polished CCW's on it and maybe swap out to a different spoiler/no spoiler.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
awsome car man! be careful, its getting cold and drag radials suck in the cold, big power difference from your cobra. stay safe and have fun, love to see it in person sometime!

trxcobra

Established Member
awesome man!!!! those cars are awesome!! love the sound!

I bet that thing is fun as hell to drive. :burnout: Nice numbers dude.
Love the hood too, just maybe change the wheels out and its perfect.

Thanks guys! I didnt like the hood at first but its starting to grow on me. Some other wheels will be coming in the future!

laff

Car sounds really healthy OP, glad to see you enjoying your upgrade

Awesome numbers for pump gas, you should take it to the track and prove the haters wrong lol. Still one of, if not, my favorite car to this date. I will own one someday. I would put a set of all polished CCW's on it and maybe swap out to a different spoiler/no spoiler.

awsome car man! be careful, its getting cold and drag radials suck in the cold, big power difference from your cobra. stay safe and have fun, love to see it in person sometime!

Thanks a lot guys. I am definitely being careful, the car has given me instant sweaty palms a few times already haha. It will be going away soon though anyways for the winter. I'm sure you will see it next year matt!

DOCHMACH1

Established Member
Kyle, that thing looks sick!!! congrats on the new ride just be careful with it that's a lot of power. Sing me up for a joy ride!! lol

Last edited:

trxcobra

Established Member
Kyle, that thing looks sick!!! congrats on the new ride just be careful with it that's a lot of power. Sing me up for a joy ride!! lol

Thanks spyros! We will have to meet up in the spring since the car is going away soon!

gamebred26

Established Member
put a tire on it before you wrap it around a pole lol..go taller not wider..something on a 15" rim...or 16".

Users who are viewing this thread