• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Pypes pype bomb axle back in black

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by h34d, Apr 19, 2011.

1. h34d

h34d Back In The Saddle Established Member

Has anyone seen these in person or better yet have pics of these installed? I'm pretty much sold on the sound but I'd like to know if these are a flat black or more of a black chrome. I can't really tell from the pics (or lack thereof) I've found searching the interwebz.

Here's the Pypes part # SFM76MSB

Thanks!

2. wbt

wbt Banned

I had some on my GT500 and they sounded nice. I need to sell them....

I tried to buy the cat back for my GT and it kept getting put on perpetual back order. I went with the Magnaflow Street cat-back in place of and I love it.

A bit OT but wish Pypes would get their supply issue resolved....

3. bergie2326

bergie2326 New Member Established Member

It looks Flat Black in these pics. Check the first one.

2011 Mustang GT 2.5

Just picked up these in chrome last week. Loving them. Can't beat the price.

4. h34d

h34d Back In The Saddle Established Member

Ya bergie, that's what I thought but was hoping that someone had seen the 2010 setup or something and had a pic that wasn't from the manufacturer.

I'd prefer if the tips still had a decent shine to them. I'm trying to blackout all chrome and silver on my grabber blue. I'm still up in the air about the pony on the grille though because my foxes didn't have a single pony on them factory and that annoyed me.

I wonder if they could be polished to shine a bit being that they are powdercoated. I'm off to google...