Question about an unsafe start ticket...

03CobraBro

Established Member
Yeah, I was out in the old man's 5.0 and decided to play the fool and got tagged for it. Anyway the LEO told me to ignore the stuff that talked about speeding and call in to find out the amount I'd be looking at for the offense (since I did not actually exceed the speed limit). I haven't called yet but what kind of fine would typically come with this sort of violation? I know it usually depends on the area.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
As you noted it depends on the jurisdiction. There is no way I can give you an accurate answer. However, I did find reference to someone that paid an "unsafe start" ticket in Indianapolis in 2008 and he paid $130.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
*removed by moderator - please post constructively and on topic - your question does nothing to answer the OPs question or further the thread*

03CobraBro

Established Member
Finally got my ticket paid today. (Hellacious last 2 months in the way of finances.)

Anyway today would have been the last day to pay it and it did say that the payment could take 48 hours to post which also said that it MAY still result in court action because of that. However I have a confirmation number as proof that I paid the amount in full prior to the posted date.

Do I have anything to worry about?

Users who are viewing this thread