Question for the married folks

What does your wife do in front of you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Back in college we had the world’s largest basketball tournament. Over 600 teams. The team names were the best part. Scrolling thru the registrations was hilarious.

Some names I recall....( forgive me...it has been 29 years ):

Our team...Screaming Midgets From Hell ( I’m 5’9 and was the tallest on the team )

My mother can’t wrestle, but you should see her box.

And the reason for this post...

Pubic Hair On Soap

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Let me tell yall poo poureti does wonders for the smell.

Poo-Pourri, Before You Go Toilet Spray – Poo~Pourri
This all you need:

large.jpg

hoamskilet

Established Member
been married 11 years, neither of us do either in front of eachother. We have 2 bathrooms.....have no interest in sharing everything

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't know how to word this, but I'll try my best. Being that we have two bathrooms, we're just decent people that afford each other privacy when the other is using the bathroom, be it pissing or shitting. There's never anything either one of us needs so urgently that we can't wait for the other to finish their business. And we don't leave the doors open, because, well, we're not animals. Lol

In what situation would someone need to make the decision to continue using the bathroom or not in front of their significant other, even if there's only one bathroom? Just curious. Doesn't impede on my life in the slightest, this is just an odd topic. But we've talked poop cutting methods too, which I have, so don't mind me.

_Snake_

Established Member
No decisions needed. I’m a former Marine and my wife is a RN. Our tact has been calloused.

For example, Camp Wilson in 29 Palms, CA. The mens room was a building with maybe 20-30 toilets along 2 walls facing each other. No stalls, no barriers, literally nothing but open space and crappers. You get over your discomfort quickly.

10 SECS

Established Member
I've been with my wife since 2003. My wife weighs in at 121lbs. Every morning she starts off with a FART that is at least 41PSI. I have NO IDEA how that much pressure can build up in the human body in less than 8 hours. The bass from that fart can measure in at 14 Hertz on any given week day. I've never seen what drops out of her ass. I'm pretty sure it would be enough to secure our southern border at half the cost of a brick and mortar wall.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Neither. First of all, there is a respect for each others privacy. (no one wants to watch that unless, of course, you have a fetish for that kind of thing) Second, we have 2 1/2 bathrooms. Every full bathroom has something called a "door" that separates the toilet from the main area. The half bath also has this "door".

Of course there have been those brief instances where one or the other needed toilet paper, but to keep the doors open for all to see/smell.....no.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
My father has a photo album he put together from back when he was in the Corps at Camp Pendleton. There is one of him sitting on what amounts to several sheets of plywood nailed together with a hole cut out of the top. No stall, no walls...in the middle of a field (on one of the ranges I presume).

_Snake_

Established Member
I've been with my wife since 2003. My wife weighs in at 121lbs. Every morning she starts off with a FART that is at least 41PSI. I have NO IDEA how that much pressure can build up in the human body in less than 8 hours. The bass from that fart can measure in at 14 Hertz on any given week day. I've never seen what drops out of her ass. I'm pretty sure it would be enough to secure our southern border at half the cost of a brick and mortar wall.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Allow me to explain, and it’s simple.

The only time a woman can fart like that is if she’s kept her mouth shut long enough to build up sufficient pressure. Hence the reason you only get to experience it in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread