Question for the tuned m6 guys

14ksstang

Established Member
When you guys are at wot what kind of rpm are you guys running? Don't most tunes remove or change the Rev limiter? I'm looking to order a act x4 and having a Lund tune done and was curious.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Good question, I didn't know the stock limit was set that high. I just emailed my tuner to ask him why.

14ksstang

Established Member
Any other manual cars with tunes? I'll be na for a while but will eventually get a supercharger of some sort in about a year roughly.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I read that Lund does 7200 with his tunes for manual n/a cars.. I am looking for a new tuner.. not that mine isn't good, he is just more towards the ecoboost motors.. So for now he just sent me a tune that is unlocked so I can raise the rev limit, but id rather just have a tuner that knows these motors etc. I want a Lund tune, but $200 for a tune then $100 for a cammed tune and then you probably get charged for changes to the tunes later for new mods.. seems kinda pricey to me, but it is Lund I guess.

SirJAG

Established Member
my aed tune is set to start closing the throttle bodies at 7000, and completely shuts them at 7500. stock intake, just tune.

RSKtakR

Established Member
On a 2015 Sirjag?? I contacted Shaun two weeks ago about a 2015 tune and was told he isn't doing them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread