Questions about terminator front bumper cover

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
I just purchased a terminator front bumper cover for my 99 new edge. I had a couple questions :

1. I REALLY dont want to drill holes in the bumper for the license plate. But in the state of VA,its illegal to not have a license plate on your front bumper. Does anyone have any decent solutions as to what I can do to avoid havng to drill into the bumper??

2. I have the 03 04 fog light bezels,but im missing the front lip,and the actual foglights. I see the foglights for the bumper for sale ALL THE TIME on ebay,for like 50 dollars. Are these the correct ones that I can trust will work/fit properly? And if so,what do you suggest is the "painless" way to wire them up,seeing as the wiring for the new edge,doesnt match the wiring for the foglights??

3. As far as mounting the fog light bezels into the bumper,what type of screw or bolt could I use install the bezels??

thanks!

- chris

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
i put the license plate inside, on the passenger
side, behind the windsheild. it works out great and the cops dont mind

black 10th vert

Established Member
someone on this site sells a kit that has brackets which bolt to the underside of the intercooler opening (or the IC brackets) so that you don't have to drill the bumper. Try a search, as I know I've seen it mentioned many times...

XtraTQ

Established Member
I bought my license plate bracket from TORQJNKY. It's a very nice unit.

Users who are viewing this thread