Quick question about Roush TVS Install

Djstorm100

Established Member
Hey guys, finally got a blower and need to hear from your guys on topics.

1) does the bypass valve have to have a vacuum refernce on the bottom port to the intake? Reason I ask my fuel rail line (that connects fuel passenger side fuel rail) is right up against the the hard small vacuum line. And the fuel line is on the backside of the vacuum line (toward the firewall) Not in front of the vacuum line like in the instruction) Is there anyway to rotate the bypass valve to get more clearance?

2) where can I tap in to to get a boost reading?

3) who makes catch can that actually works well with s/c?

4) does any one know the capacity of the aftercooler system?

The thick redline is how my fuel line is routed and you can't move it (molded) the yellow circle is the vacuum line I'm referring to.

Untitled-1_zps690d8872.gif

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
Chucks got it right and im not sure on the capacity of the system i think its a little over a gallon and after pulling my blower off with just a pass side catch can id recomend doing both!

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
We've seen nothing through on the drivers side. Even on cruz's 1000+hp 8 sec car. Popped it off and bone dry

Djstorm100

Established Member
So I have to have the boost line( the one on the nipple pointing down on the by pass valve that goes to the intake tube Or can I toss it?

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
We've seen nothing through on the drivers side. Even on cruz's 1000+hp 8 sec car. Popped it off and bone dry

I had some puddled in the blow and a nice coating in the tb and plenum of mine had a thread on it from what ive read some cars use oil others dont

Users who are viewing this thread