quick question an some

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
Well i am getting rid of my truck. Ever since i have had the truck i have had problems...i love the truck but im sick of having problems with it every month. 2 days after i bought it trans goes out, month later spark plug blew out, intercooler leaking, now i just pulled up to my house and the truck wouldnt move....like the trans was in neutral...then i open the door an try to push it and it starts to move...the other night it stalled out on me..an now every once in a while when either hitting the brakes or starting to go from a stop it shakes and i notice that on the boost gauge vaccum goes up closer to 0..i dont know what the hell is wrong with it, and im done...Also gas is killing me, and im trying to move out so that doesnt help me at all...before i tell u what im getting i would like to say that i will be getting another lightning(hopefully a 3rd gen, but maybe just a 2nd and make it my track truck) but that wont be until i move out and get settled on my own an can afford it..now some of u know that i work at a dodge dealership..they are going to give me a hella deal on my truck and also a hella deal on an srt4...i know its a neon, and some of u are going to give me shit for it but a house is more important to me than a car. The only reason im getting the srt4 is because of gas, the good deal im getting, i can work on my own shit if it breaks or whatever, good prices on mopar performance parts and its turbo...an i dont know if u have drove one but they are pretty quick...

ok enough of that bullshit...heres my question, a buddy wants everything i have..i have an 2000 and he has either a 2001 or 2002..i think an 01.will my 4# pulley fit on his truck? i have a tune for the pulley an all the mods i have, will that work on his truck?

any input on my question or my decision on what im doing would be helpfull...thanks

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
the tunder pipe looks cool as shit but its a pain in the ass to install..an i dont think it will fit with an aftermarket t/b

FordFanStan

Established Member
Hmm Ill have to check that out, Im wanting to switch to that, but I have the stock t/b anyhow. Why is it a pain where the sun dont shine to get in? Stan

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
i have a 90mm maf and it was a pain in the ass to get it to go on that, and its a tight fit going on the t/b

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
LightningMAS said:
how about selling ur boost gauge? u have a pic of it? what kind is it? and was the boost gauge on the steering wheel?
autometer phantom, and yes its a steering wheel pod..ill take a picture later. Like i said a buddy is supposed to buy everything. But his truck is in the body shop and i dont know what all he wants, he just said everything. I am going to talk to him today and find out what he wants.

I pretty much have everything but the pulley taken off...i am 100% sure im getting rid of this peice..i am 2 hours late for work already bc the truck wont ****ing move

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Yeah, your truck has been a PITA, every other time you post it's in the shop. You trading it in or selling? Let me know how it goes if you sell, I'm getting rid of mine in the near future due to priorities shifting :-(

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
which ever i get more for. i guess its going to have to go to ford and get fixed AGAIN...might need another new trans, who knows. Which might work out good, since i have to order the srt4

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
Yeah, your truck has been a PITA, every other time you post it's in the shop. You trading it in or selling? Let me know how it goes if you sell, I'm getting rid of mine in the near future due to priorities shifting :-(

That's crazy, mine hasn't ever given me a problem. I mean never. AND, it'll be paid for soon and I'm keeping mine forever. Sucks to be you guys. (Just kidding, I do hate to hear about anyone having to part with their L.)

Users who are viewing this thread