Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
A lot of liberals in here, busting out their stress cards and begging for safe space. is there no one else?

tumblr_par2krHClX1thdeaeo1_400.gif

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I’ll take that over being a pussy. Sorry about your condition.

Yeah but the thing is, you calling me a pussy is just name calling. You actually are a douchebag. It's in your DNA. The bulk of your posts are stupid, most of them are juvenile, and all of them are worthless.

I'm not kidding, if being a grown man internet troll is what I had going for me in my life, I would definitely have my mouth full of shotgun with my toe on the trigger. No offense.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah but the thing is, you calling me a pussy is just name calling. You actually are a douchebag. It's in your DNA. The bulk of your posts are stupid, most of them are juvenile, and all of them are worthless.

I'm not kidding, if being a grown man internet troll is what I had going for me in my life, I would definitely have my mouth full of shotgun with my toe on the trigger. No offense.

That’s where you are wrong, kiddo.

I never called you a pussy. You inferred that on your own. But if the glove fits!

You call me a “douche bag”, but you come in here unprovoked and proceeded to insult. Lol, okay. Great rhetoric!

Then you state your crabby opinion of me as fact. I’d suggest you not allow me to live rent free in your head.

This is weak, my guy. Really weak. Try harder.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I don’t care one way or the other. It ain’t my site. You’re just a needlessly juvenile dick that is detrimental to a lot of people’s enjoyment of this section. That’s a fact.

There are other ways to be my man. Whatever/whoever in life hurt you, you can overcome it and be a better person.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If you didn't care, you wouldn’t have said a peep. But we both know that I irk you.

There you go again with that “insulting” thing again. I don’t think you know how the whole “douchebag” thing works...

some may dislike my content, but just as many do enjoy. I guess it’s tough titties for you.

You are taking interactions on the web a bit too seriously, my guy. I am not sure how you became this soft, but I am sure you can still toughen up. Hit up your nearest recruiter station and ask for the eleven bravo special. Good luck.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
That’s where you are wrong, kiddo.

I never called you a pussy. You inferred that on your own. But if the glove fits!

You call me a “douche bag”, but you come in here unprovoked and proceeded to insult. Lol, okay. Great rhetoric!

Then you state your crabby opinion of me as fact. I’d suggest you not allow me to live rent free in your head.

This is weak, my guy. Really weak. Try harder.

In context you were in fact calling him a pussy, stop finding excuses to justify how really unintelligent you look and sound. And to think you are some forum favorite here because of your waste of life 11k+ posts, sadly you are mistaken.

Already stated, ever since this car has been announced or released you have had a sick twisted and negative comments, doubting its potential. If the crapmaro 1le fits your over sized ego, please do us all a favor and stop touching yourself head over to camaro6 and circle jerk with them. Got it? Good, great cya

TERMN8U

Established Member
This is where all the adults in the room stop what they are doing and stare at the child that is acting like a ****ing moron.......... Grow up man, nobody finds you funny or useful.
Ignorant and immature people such as your self really put a damper on the experience here.
The result is other sites, where attitudes like yours are booted pick up big time traffic.
That’s the last I will say to or about you.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
This is a train wreck @ZYBORG. Get some sleep, yer digging a hole.

This is like Adam Schiff accosting Trump.

@ZYBORG mocking and picking fights with everybody including @DBK is like watching a Hindenburg

Yer caught red handed trolling poorly. No ones amused. Yer maybe drunk, hit the sack pal. Take some salt tablets and hit some laps, sweat it off, who knows or cares but you lost badly here.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
if you are street racing with dyno numbers you are doing it wrong. Bottom line is that this stang races two hellcats with the same set up. One he beat (2018) and one just beat him (2019).

It’s cgi and editing bro. The gt500 was actually cut in from a different video. Since we didn’t go to war with Iran, deep state and Hillary/Soros’ sabotaged YouTube to shit on America’s last true savior, the anointed 2020 ford Shelby gt500 tangstang.

By rooting for the dodge, yer supporting Mussolini’s ghost proxy army via fiat who partnered with hitters holdouts to concur the American automotive landscape since 1947... they knew gearheads saved the day in 1944, and have fought true gearheads ever sense.

These are bad guys who crush camaro’s in wrecking yards and set mustangs on fire. They killed Kenny too. Monsters.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is where all the adults in the room stop what they are doing and stare at the child that is acting like a ****ing moron.......... Grow up man, nobody finds you funny or useful.
Ignorant and immature people such as your self really put a damper on the experience here.
The result is other sites, where attitudes like yours are booted pick up big time traffic.
That’s the last I will say to or about you.

STFU, crybaby.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is a train wreck @ZYBORG. Get some sleep, yer digging a hole.

This is like Adam Schiff accosting Trump.

@ZYBORG mocking and picking fights with everybody including @DBK is like watching a Hindenburg

Yer caught red handed trolling poorly. No ones amused. Yer maybe drunk, hit the sack pal. Take some salt tablets and hit some laps, sweat it off, who knows or cares but you lost badly here.

Bro, cool story, but that is some CNN type reporting. Lol.

You are charging and prosecuting the guy that’s busting out his 2A for self defense in his home after a break in.

I’m starting to thing the squad got to you.

Godspeed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s cgi and editing bro. The gt500 was actually cut in from a different video. Since we didn’t go to war with Iran, deep state and Hillary/Soros’ sabotaged YouTube to shit on America’s last true savior, the anointed 2020 ford Shelby gt500 tangstang.

By rooting for the dodge, yer supporting Mussolini’s ghost proxy army via fiat who partnered with hitters holdouts to concur the American automotive landscape since 1947... they knew gearheads saved the day in 1944, and have fought true gearheads ever sense.

These are bad guys who crush camaro’s in wrecking yards and set mustangs on fire. They killed Kenny too. Monsters.

I like your style. But you have your history a little twisted. Dodge and GM are our last true saviors. Ford has deflected and is working as a spy for the Clintons.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Fake news. This is Iranian propaganda. Says he’s saving the republic with his 2a but he’s shooting up a sacred temple of Ford worship known as the 2020 gt500 section with his 1a and defending fiat (Mussolini, which by association is in cahoots with vw/Hitler).

Gig is up, you’ve been exposed as an agent of evil. Run and hide before you get epsteined man. A long quiet hiatus and letting yer brother run zyborg industries is the only way to save yerself from the impending doom of #@ZYBORGdidntkillhissvtpaccount

Wasn’t yer account hacked by Russians? Didn’t you just have a medical episode? Aren’t yer operations being foiled by deepstate? Isn’t there some thing on the wing of yer plane?

Take a softball... exit stage left.

39F71262-2E82-4CFC-BF2B-E08F8FDAE4F8.gif

Hope you feel better bro, mend that shattered pride and broken heart with some extended time relaxing with this new candle from Gwen, and sipping on a box.

For that Person Who Has Everything... Gwyneth Paltrow Is Peddling a $75 Candle That Smells Like her Vagina

Users who are viewing this thread