Quick (yet professional) - PHOTO SHOP help...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Can one of you pro's quickly put these wheels onto this 2010 VW GTI for me... ! I would really appreciate it. The factory wheels in the picture are 18" wheels & the ones one the car are 18" too, so the tire diameter doesn't need to be messed with at all. I realize the wheel is not a full on side shot but this was the best I could do.

THANKS in advance fellas... !

Screenshot2010-02-18at123823AM.gif

IMG_3265.gif

Scooterz

Established Member
Do you know the name of those wheels that you want photo shopped? I tried that pic, and it looks kinda bad, so I would like to know the name so I can find my own pic to try and match the angle and all that to make it look real.

Sap

Established Member
Quick and Dirty. If you find a better pic of the rims I can do a better job. Try to match the angle of both pics.

quickk.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Do you know the name of those wheels that you want photo shopped? I tried that pic, and it looks kinda bad, so I would like to know the name so I can find my own pic to try and match the angle and all that to make it look real.

The picture I got is straight of the VW website. When you go to build your VW GTI it's one of the 3 factory 18" wheels to choose from. They are called the 18" Topas Sport Alloy wheels... Thanks for the help bud.

Build a GTI

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Quick and Dirty. If you find a better pic of the rims I can do a better job. Try to match the angle of both pics...

Thanks for your help bud. I was able to find only one picture of these wheels but it's a straight on side view that should go much better with the straight on side view of the car...

vw-topas-wheel-051209.gif

Users who are viewing this thread