Racerat report in!

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Want to know if you've gotten behind the wheel of the beast yet since getting it back. How's the clutch break in going?

The people need to know!! :D

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
Ill let here update, but spoke to here yesterday sounded like things were good.

going with spec 3 clutch myself since my added traction and increase in hp is crushing my clutch now. (she just replaced here clutch with spec 3 and seems happy with it.)

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Yeah she called me when she was in town to pick it up. She told me about the changes to the clutch etc, and they sound good. Hoping she has some seat time to update now.

Hopefully that Spec 3 will work out for you as well. Seems like I saw a post here lately by someone who has burned up a couple, but I can't remember who.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The clutch feels really good! It chatters a little, but a whole heck of a lot less than it did with a broken TOB retainer. :p
It grabs a bunch harder! Especially on hard shifts. It's a little less friendly than the spec 2 while driving in traffic. I may go to the track tonight. We'll see. Depends on how miserable hot it is later.

Originally posted by slythetove
Seems like I saw a post here lately by someone who has burned up a couple, but I can't remember who.
I'm pretty sure MJ did...but he burns up a lot of stuff. (just messin Mark! ;-) )

Last edited:

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
You're right I think it was MJ!

Let me know ASAP if you decide to hit the track. Would skip the gym to go but need to know before I'm gone already.

Call me!! :D

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
I may go to the track tonight. We'll see. Depends on how miserable hot it is later.

Have fun, I'm interested to know how you like it at the track as I'm sure I'll be needing a new clutch before too much longer. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out next week, but this moving is taking up a lot of my time. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread