Racing my buddies H/C/I Z06 again... now 1000$ on the line.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Hope he updates this.....I was supposed to race my friends 09 H/C/I z06 it put down 580rwhp with its "radical" cam...but Brew Fest and a nasty hangover got in the way....however once I realized he could do 97 in 2nd i lost interest lol. If we do get to run I will post vid.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Hope he updates this.....I was supposed to race my friends 09 H/C/I z06 it put down 580rwhp with its "radical" cam...but Brew Fest and a nasty hangover got in the way....however once I realized he could do 97 in 2nd i lost interest lol. If we do get to run I will post vid.

Hed put 3-4 lengths on you from 40-140. Do it for fun but dont put money on the line.

helloWorld

Established Member
I myself would be embarrassed as well if a majority of people were telling me that I would lose while I was being so adamant that my minor mods would take a known bruiser on, and then losing a grand in the process.

fearls1

Established Member
hopefully OP didn't crash and die or something, it is strange he didn't follow up on this.
There's nothing to be embarassed about losing to a C6Z, but losing 1G in the process is painful.

Rings

Established Member

97 in second??

Ill take this race!! HOWEVER...Im using my 4 cyl!! Bike FTW!!

Users who are viewing this thread