Which Would you Recommend

• Sve Radiator Late model restore.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sr Performance American Muscle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC.Mafia904

Established Member
Hey Guys I'm Getting Ready to Upgrade My Collingwood System and I Need Advice and Reviews on a couple of Radiators. I Have Narrowest it Down to A Few.
1.SVE...LMR
2.SR PERFORMANCE....AM
3.OEM
And Please Give me Some insight on Fans.... really Thinking of Staying With The OeM. Feel free to Drop all your Knowledge... Thnx

kjohnson

Simple. OEM is copper/brass. Copper/brass when compared equally as far as number of rows and surface area beats aluminum every time. In addition the aftermarket versions you are considering are Chinese garbage. I know there are plenty that swear by them. Guess what...most people won't admit they made a bad purchase or will lie to themselves. If you decide to go Chinese garbage and want to sell your OEM radiator, let me know.

kjohnson

As far as fan advise, I switched to a police spec fan clutch but have since moved to a Mark VIII electric fan with controller. If you are considering going electric I've installed 94+ Mustang fan, Taurus fan and of course Mark VIII fan with great results. I have available a dual speed controller with harness in addition to an in-line temperature sensor so you don't have to drill a hole in the radiator or use one of those temp sensors that fit between the radiator fins.

Users who are viewing this thread