EDIT: DRAWING DATE CHANGED TO 1/15/08

SId is going to be out of town on 1/1/08

The DRAWING will be held 1/15/08.
There are less than 40 tickets left.
Buy your chance quick. Before they're gone

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396904

SID297 said:
Alright, here's how this is going to work. I am only accepting money orders for this, no paypal. You can make them out to Travis Hill and send them to:

Travis Hill
Rt.4 Box 87-A
Wharncliffe, WV 25651

This is for those that want to get the jump on everyone else. I'm going to try to post the official thread tomorrow. The price is $100 each and there will only be 300 chances sold. As soon as I get 300 that's it and the drawing will occur. Any extras will be sent back to the sender.

You Lightning guys better hurry and snap these up before the GT500 and Terminator guys get wind of it. This is for a 2.6 L kit, 2.8 Terminator kit, or Stage 1 GT500 kit. The winner gets to pick which one they want.

Good luck.

:pepper: BIG THANKS TO SID, KENNEBELL AND THE FANTASTIC SVTP BROTHERHOOD.:pepper:

driven to build

Established Member
I will get my MO in the mail tomorrow. Sure would have been easier with PayPal I hope this doesn't hinder the sale of 300 tickets.

+1 on the how many have been sold?

Dan

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
retics4me said:
This just out . If you buy 2 you get a autographed picture of Larry in a thong !

I was going to mail out my money order today for $200 for two chances, but maybe now I'll just do one.

Sorry Larry.

My wife did say that if Kenne Bell makes a Supercharger for her Bronco she'd throw some cash in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread