ran with a 2012 r6

wicked96gt

Established Member
Going to start off by saying the car is running really strong with the cold air. Was in the 50s:) Well on the way home with my girl I saw this bike and we started messing around. Ran from about 60 3 times so I was in 3rd Each time we stayed dead even until about 110 when he would shut it down. Also tried from 40 but I spun so he got a jump on me. I was very surprised with how I held up so I got him to pull over at the gas station and he told me about his bike and such. He said hes been riding for about 6 months and he had new boots to keep his feet warm and they kept getting stuck on his pegs trying to shift fast. So I had the advantage. Was still happy though.

Zemedici

Established Member
Not bad! I ran with a big dude on a cbr600 a few months back. Granted he couldnt ride worth a ****, and we got DESTROYED by a gsxr1000 that flew by us at about 130 (we were doing 90 or so at that point)

I bet if the rider you raced was more experienced it would be a different outcome, however. Good kill none the less! :beer:

wicked96gt

Established Member
Not bad! I ran with a big dude on a cbr600 a few months back. Granted he couldnt ride worth a ****, and we got DESTROYED by a gsxr1000 that flew by us at about 130 (we were doing 90 or so at that point)

I bet if the rider you raced was more experienced it would be a different outcome, however. Good kill none the less! :beer:
Yes I will never race a 1000 haha. But yea I was happy and if the rider was more experience it for sure would have been a different outcome. But thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread