Hwy. Chile

Established Member
4194F580-EADA-49D3-B67F-B8894BAF5D2D.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
my co-worker bought one…for his high school aged son! Son already has put on 10K miles in 3 months!
Wow, I hope his son is more responsible than the average high school student. That's a ton of power to put into the hands of a young, inexperienced driver. 10K miles in 3 months? Crap, that's an average of 3,300 a month.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Reminds me of the old Saleen color..."Lizzstick" i wanna say?

I believe you're correct forgot about that.

Edit: Just tried to Google one and get mostly Beryllium orange. Not sure if that was a real color or a one off for his wife or something. Vaguely remember a MM&FF or 5.0 article. Thought it was made to match her lipstick or something a la Gone in 60 Seconds joke. Explains the name. Always thought the S281s look sweet just were stuck with the lack luster 2V platform.

Edit-Edit: you're right and the daughter had "Molly Pop" there is a joke there somewhere.

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Always thought the S281s look sweet just were stuck with the lack luster 2V platform.

That's why you get a saleen cobra, problem solved. That dude with the convertible yellow one.... I don't even like verts and that car is one of my favorites on this site.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That's why you get a saleen cobra, problem solved. That dude with the convertible yellow one.... I don't even like verts and that car is one of my favorites on this site.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Lol truth, not many though. Too rich for my blood at that point just keep what I have and put a kit on it needs paint anyway.

Saleen Cobras are sick and maintain a resell but I mod so might as well not molest a unicorn. Joke is the number of people who can spot a fake these days is few and far. Be hard pressed besides real enthusiasts who even know Mach 1s, Saleen and the rest have different C-pillars.

Edit: shit almost forgot Bullits

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
T-mobile should sponsor that car, company calls it magenta. Awesome to have your wife help, and great floor in the shop, I love mine

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Taking a trip down memory lane after talking about "poster on the wall" kinds of cars-

Can't find much information about them anymore, but there at least used to be a company "Super Viper Systems" that sold twin turbo Dodge Vipers turned up to as much as 2000+hp. They offered them with an iconic paintjob as well. Here's some of the little evidence I could find.
SVSi-21962.jpg

521_large_image.jpg

In the process, also finding this reportedly 3000hp monster-
BB19ZEmQ.jpg

And then how can we forget the GTS-R?
bf827525f5f5b69aafc0e5f9767c3be2c694d92a.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I believe you're correct forgot about that.

Edit: Just tried to Google one and get mostly Beryllium orange. Not sure if that was a real color or a one off for his wife or something. Vaguely remember a MM&FF or 5.0 article. Thought it was made to match her lipstick or something a la Gone in 60 Seconds joke. Explains the name. Always thought the S281s look sweet just were stuck with the lack luster 2V platform.

Edit-Edit: you're right and the daughter had "Molly Pop" there is a joke there somewhere.
The orange was the hot sex!
I remember molly pop as well....im betting all three colors were ****in steep by the pint

Users who are viewing this thread