Random Picture Thread

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wow. That's no joke.

One of the bosses at work had it as well and was in the hospital. Not as bad as you though.
When did this happen?
I went in the hospital on 10/1, a few days after our little hurricane and got out 10/18. I Probably had it for a while, but blew it off till I couldn't breath. My bad. A heart attack would have been easier. Here's your bypass, now go home after 3 days. I'm looking forward to the bill on this little deal. lol Honestly, it really sucked with all the machines beeping and screaming at you if something is wrong. I'll be honest, the nurses and doctors were unreal and saved my life. Also, major credit to my wife who never left my side when I was in ICU. She made me breath, when I wanted to give up. Sorry for the long post, but it's a life changing experience that I'll never forget.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Cant say i like that rythm on the monitor...hard to read on my phone but it looks like it wants to be afib...i see what looks like zosyn hanging, and im not sure what the other secondary is...cardizem maybe
Great call. I did, the pneumonia put me into afib. They've fixed that with meds. Have to get a monitor next week for a week, then the stress test.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I went in the hospital on 10/1, a few days after our little hurricane and got out 10/18. I Probably had it for a while, but blew it off till I couldn't breath. My bad. A heart attack would have been easier. Here's your bypass, now go home after 3 days. I'm looking forward to the bill on this little deal. lol Honestly, it really sucked with all the machines beeping and screaming at you if something is wrong. I'll be honest, the nurses and doctors were unreal and saved my life. Also, major credit to my wife who never left my side when I was in ICU. She made me breath, when I wanted to give up. Sorry for the long post, but it's a life changing experience that I'll never forget.

Glad you’re still with us brother.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

Is this what was going on when I said you forgot the H before your IVs?

You were on real sickness IVs, not booze-fed ingenuity

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, that is scary stuff.
Glad you are well and back!

MG0h3

Established Member

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

You’re still my favorite monkey butt

LS WUT

Established Member

GerryMX

Established Member
277231978_1407821222984870_7765325299292197235_n.jpg
Cool bike and a cooler brother!

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn man. Glad you are out of the woods!

rcknrol

Established Member
Very glad you're still with us and your wife made you fight. Kudos to her.

Users who are viewing this thread