Random Picture Thread

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Plus you can often times feel the ground vibrating. So even a Hellen Keller deer should pick up on something.
All deer are Hellen Keller.

I'll never understand why if a deer is traveling left to right as you approach them will cross your path, turn right the **** around and cross your path again and then panic, freeze, panic and forget where it's at.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
All deer are Hellen Keller.

I'll never understand why if a deer is traveling left to right as you approach them will cross your path, turn right the **** around and cross your path again and then panic, freeze, panic and forget where it's at.

Bullshit...the will see you blink and bounce with a quickness if you have a bow in your hand and ovet all avoid you like the plague...but if you a 60mph truck they dont give a shit lol...aint skeered of no 3 ton piece of metal

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Bullshit...the will see you blink and bounce with a quickness if you have a bow in your hand and ovet all avoid you like the plague...but if you a 60mph truck they dont give a shit lol...aint skeered of no 3 ton piece of metal
You need to start shooting your truck at them.

OX1

Established Member
A drywall jack is he way to put up corrugated panels on ceilings. Mine is 12' and it is possible for one man to install.

Not what I used it for, the partial panel ceiling was put up with the barn. I used it for light fixture/ceiling fan/lift electrical connections, etc,,, 14 feet up. Also use it for gutter cleaning on barn (which are 64 feet long each and also 14' up).

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1675414145268.jpeg

1675414154202.jpeg

1675414163951.jpeg

1675414176173.jpeg

1675414198466.jpeg

1675414209282.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's some serious snowfall. And to think we've had NO snow here all winter to this point. We've had really mild temps, too, but a cold front is hitting us hard. Today's temperature will be around 19 degree but we have high wind gusts of 30+mph, so 4 degrees "feel" with the wind. Tonight will be brutal. -7 degrees with a wind chill of -34 degrees. But on Sunday we return to mild temperatures in the 40s. Looks like mid-40s on average through the middle of the month. Very mild for sure!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You need to start shooting your truck at them.

No shit...i a big old doe 100yds away from me this last season and the wind was in my favor. All i did was hook my release up she looked perked up and look right through me...tail up, blew, and took the **** off....clever girl she was

Ive had deer in bow range that had no idea i was even there imo but they knew something wasnt right just they way they acted

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That's some serious snowfall. And to think we've had NO snow here all winter to this point. We've had really mild temps, too, but a cold front is hitting us hard. Today's temperature will be around 19 degree but we have high wind gusts of 30+mph, so 4 degrees "feel" with the wind. Tonight will be brutal. -7 degrees with a wind chill of -34 degrees. But on Sunday we return to mild temperatures in the 40s. Looks like mid-40s on average through the middle of the month. Very mild for sure!
We've got that same front passing through now. We went from somewhere around 30 and sunny yesterday down to -3 on my way to work this morning. Warms back up tomorrow already. Been a wild ride this winter with temps, but the snow hasn't been too bad which is good because I think the friction disc on my Ariens is smoked.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stay warm brother. Right now it's 6 degrees and will dip to -10 degrees in a few hours. We're seeing heavier winds now, so with the wind chill we're looking at that '34 that I mentioned above. Brrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread