1674722624517.jpeg

1674722639906.jpeg

1674722648584.jpeg

1674722658817.jpeg

1674722667155.jpeg

1674722675041.jpeg

VegasMichael

Established Member
I saw that the last Boeing 747 rolled off the assembly line this week. Absolutely beautiful plane in my opinion. They haven't made them for passenger service in a while, only for cargo transport. I think there are only a few left in commercial use. Was always my dream to fly in one but it never happened. Always wanted a ride in a Concorde too.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I hate selling things lol

I put an add on facebook market place for a snowmobile...all i get is trade for " insert stupid shit here". Damn add says for sale, no trades.

Its a shitty year to sell a sled but damn lol. I have 3 i dont need to sell one i just hate it sitting and takin up space lol

Also when ya build a garage add 10ft in each direction cuz you will wish ya went bigget lol

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

I put an add on facebook market place for a snowmobile...all i get is trade for " insert stupid shit here". Damn add says for sale, no trades.
I hear ya. Sold a set of wheels with tires recently. I clearly listed alllll the damn specs, yet these morons kept asking what kind of cars they fit. I listed the specs thinking someone poking around for aftermarket wheels probably understands how to figure out what'll fit their car. My mistake. Lots of low ballers too. Some offering 50% and then coming at me when I declined. More evidence that people are stupid and I hate everyone. lol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I hear ya. Sold a set of wheels with tires recently. I clearly listed alllll the damn specs, yet these morons kept asking what kind of cars they fit. I listed the specs thinking someone poking around for aftermarket wheels probably understands how to figure out what'll fit their car. My mistake. Lots of low ballers too. Some offering 50% and then coming at me when I declined. More evidence that people are stupid and I hate everyone. lol
I love the lowballers...lol...seriously had a dude offer 30% of my asking price lol

Then i get about 15 "still available?" Pm a day and then no follow up after i say yes

C2tuck

Established Member

Its a shitty year to sell a sled but damn lol. I have 3 i dont need to sell one i just hate it sitting and takin up space lol

Also when ya build a garage add 10ft in each direction cuz you will wish ya went bigget lol

No, no…double it and build one twice the size. It’s amazing how much shit we amass.

Users who are viewing this thread