Random Shit Thread

VegasMichael

Established Member
Hippie wife went mushrooming this weekend and through today. Me and the boys roll our eyes at the thought of eating them. Well after our education on selection and harvesting we caved in. We all wanted seconds and the one today truly tasted like chicken and the nutrients are astounding. The first picture is the plated (chicken of the woods ) and the following are chicken of the woods, hen of the woods, puff balls, and bolet.

Last is the Hickory nuts she roasted. I'm telling you the Indians ate well.View attachment 1723593View attachment 1723594View attachment 1723595View attachment 1723596View attachment 1723597

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
My mother used to make crab stuffed mushrooms with breadcrumbs atop. They were phenomenal.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
My mother used to make crab stuffed mushrooms with breadcrumbs atop. They were phenomenal.

My mom does something similar for Christmas. So good.
She found a recipe that fries them breaded. It looked delicious, but that's a no go for me. She cooked them with sweet onions. My next request is in a sub roll with other fixings.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Let's go Brandon
Lets Go Brandon.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Dodge Challenger muscle car has outsold the Ford Mustang through the first nine months of 2021 and is poised to end the pony car's six-year best-seller streak.

The Challenger was trailing the Mustang by 1,082 U.S. deliveries at the half-year mark, but has pulled out to a commanding 44,142 to 41,065 lead heading into the final stretch.

Unlike Ford, Dodge's parent company Stellantis only issues quarterly sales reports, so we won't have another update on how things are shaping up in the race until they cross the finish line.

One thing's almost for certain, both cars will handily outsell the Chevrolet Camaro, which has only found 15,084 driveways so far this year.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Pretty crazy

International Business Machines (IBM) recently hosted its 2021 Investor Briefing Conference, where its CEO, Arvind Krishna, made an interesting remark.

"Five years ago, when people talked about 45 zettabytes of data, people rolled their eyes. There couldn't be that much data. A zettabyte for the quants out there is 21 zeros after a 1… just for you to know how much data that is. Now the 45 is old news. IDC, a consultancy, predicts 175 zettabytes by 2025."

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
ST. PAUL -- Minnesota's unemployment rate in October is back to where it was immediately before the global pandemic began in March 2020 at 3.5 percent. That's down two-tenths of a percentage point from September.

The decline in the unemployment rate is primarily due to people going back to work, although the size of the labor force still shrank slightly by nearly 1,000 people. Minnesota's labor force participation rate remains down from before the pandemic at nearly 68 percent, compared to 70 percent in March of 2020. Minnesota's labor force is more than 84,000 workers smaller than it was in the spring of 2020.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I know we got some oil patch guys on here. Hope you got some.

• With inflation raging, and real wages falling on a national level, many companies are charting a new course as it relates to employee retention
  • Just days ago, Devon Energy (NYSE:DVN) showed some employee appreciation with $10k bonuses for all employees below the VP level

• Perhaps the most generous of all, or most concerned about labor market tightness, is billionaire Jeffrey Hildebrand and his privately owned energy company Hilcorp; Mr. Hildebrand is providing his ~3k employees a $75k bonus and $25k contribution to the charity of their choice

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
While sleeping, I scratched the shit out of my left leg while I ripped my toenail clean off my right foot. Woke up with a scream flying out of my mouth, and then a bunch of WTF just happened thoughts while dripping blood all over my bedroom.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
While sleeping, I scratched the shit out of my left leg while I ripped my toenail clean off my right foot. Woke up with a scream flying out of my mouth, and then a bunch of WTF just happened thoughts while dripping blood all over my bedroom.

Your momma told you to cut those sabertooth toe nails of yours!

Users who are viewing this thread