Rap star owns a Lightning.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
"The spoke rims are old school in the game of a player, but not in the game of life," declares D-Roc. "In the game of life, you ride 15 by 8 Rallys. Game of players, you ride dubs on up! I prefer 22s or bigger. I got an '84 Chevy Caprice Classic on some 23-inch Giovannas right now. I also got a '55 Chevy four-door and an '05 Chrysler 300. I saw the sign for the 300 and it said 'Promote yourself', so I said, 'Okay, up my ride and then up my pride!' I like my '03 Chevy Silverado truck the most. That's my homie. It's canary yellow with a little sound in it and some rims, and I can haul anything in it, so that's why I like trucks. Haaaaagh!"
"Now this truck right here is crunk! You see how the rims are done? It's important that it come with the buttons (rivets). You gotta have big tough rims to support the big-ass engine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bootie

Established Member
Now the gas cap right here is crunk, too. You see how it has the buttons that match the wheels? Not that's just crazy, you have to match. And when you press a button it pops like no other and you gotta have one of these because every fella likes to pop them thangs. Haaaaagh!"

Stop rappin' fooolzz, that truck is the shizzle w/ the matchin' buttonzz.

:bored:

Scott K

Sorry but it is my L, I let the editor of edge use my L for a photo shoot.Had a hard time understanding what they were talking about

Bootbox

Established Member
Let's go a little easy on these guys, I'm pretty sure they're retarded :(

02TrueBlu

Established Member
Now under the hood right here is the power behind the truck. It's all dirty, but that's how it should be because now you know you drivin' it. That's what a truck's for and you gotta use them so it shouldn't look pretty under the hood. Get it?"

lol

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Yeah thats the Ying Yang twins....they arent the first ones to have a L int he rap game though. Even producer Rockwilder had a modded 03 Harley F150 with about 15k in electronics in it....well till someone broke into it and stole everything...including the monitors he had installed in the headliner....so Unique redid it and installed even more crap and a alaram with a air powered train horn siren.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I hate those ying-yang assholes.:bash:

Stupid assed, walking stereotypes.:bash:

Someone please put them out of their misery. And take that Lightning the hell away from them.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Scott K said:
Sorry but it is my L, I let the editor of edge use my L for a photo shoot.Had a hard time understanding what they were talking about

I guess you need to clean under the hood.

untitled.bmp.jpg

:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread