Rap star owns a Lightning.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Mostly all music sucks right now...from the bubblle gum pop shit out now to the so called rock thats out now....its all junk its all crap. Oh well thats why i download it for free.....oops...i mean spend my hard earned money to get one decent song off of a cd i paid 12 bucks for lol

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
nastynivek said:
Rappers can drive Lightnings all they want to...However, they're going to get flamed like anyone else who ruins what a Lightning is supposed to be.

Go back to your mustang forum(s). I've definitely seen the Mustang/Cobra crowd on here flame the hell out of some "pimped out" Stangs.

BTW, those ying-yang f*ckers look, act and talk like a couple of illiterate assholes. Well, that describes most of the new age hip-hop scene.
Damn Kev I couldn't of said it better. :beer:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
SWThomas said:
Because they're stupid.

+1.

If you talk like a ****ing retard, you're a ****ing retard. And if you're a ****ing retard, no one is gonna be proud to be associated with you in any way... including a community built around the type of vehicle you own.

(My apologies for insulting retards by associated them with that guy.)

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I dont care what they drive or what they do to what they drive. I could careless if he got a LS1 and put it in a Pinto...

The fact that its not their truck and you are bashing them for having a truck like that is funny though.

Spunkie202

Established Member
Scott K said:
Sorry but it is my L, I let the editor of edge use my L for a photo shoot.Had a hard time understanding what they were talking about

hahah im gunna call a big fat bullshit:xpl:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Skrapmetal said:
+1.

If you talk like a ****ing retard, you're a ****ing retard. And if you're a ****ing retard, no one is gonna be proud to be associated with you in any way... including a community built around the type of vehicle you own.

(My apologies for insulting retards by associated them with that guy.)

Right on Skrap!:thumbsup: LOFL!!

0501lre_02z+2003_Ford_Lightning+Front_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
OHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK
I can't stop laughing
0501lre_yingyang05z.jpg

Really I can'ttt. That man is far to happy to point out his dirty ass filter and has to wear a Jordan shirt on his head, with a hat to prove it!

But that is a pretty trick gas cap
0501lre_06z+2003_Ford_Lightning+Rear_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

For the guy that says it's his, what cap is that, I want one.

"Since the Twins had no cars in the Los Angeles area, we decided to mate them up to two vehicles which best suited their style and, as you'll see, they let us know exactly what made each of these two vehicles the hot and proper choice worthy of parking lot pimpin' in the ATL (for Atlanta, Georgia)."

Last edited:

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
if your REALLY A BIG SHOT YOU WOULD BE ROLLING ON COLOR MATCHED 23s !!!!! looks like the multi millionaire needs to step his GAME UP!!! CHROMED LIPS AND BARRELS!!! but PAINTED TO MATCH FACE!!!!

o0o0 YEA AND SLAMMED!!!!
photoshoot10-1-06002.jpg

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
TucsonPred said:
0501lre_06z+2003_Ford_Lightning+Rear_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

For the guy that says it's his, what cap is that, I want one.

I forgot who makes that gas cap. I do remember they cost somewhere around 250.00-300.00.
I wouldn't mind having one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread