RE-Introduced. Military Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Name doesnt bother me. I am just happy that it looks like we are going to have this thread.

Alan

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I wold like to make one suggestion. the Military forum should have the same rules as the donut shop i.e. no bashing of the military or it's members. those posts get removed.

AlanSVT

Established Member
I wold like to make one suggestion. the Military forum should have the same rules as the donut shop i.e. no bashing of the military or it's members. those posts get removed.

of course. Its going to be a chill place. Where everyone in the military can hang out and ask questions, shoot the shit, and post pics.

Army
Air Force
Marines
Navy
Coast guard

We can help out new recruits asking questions.

We can help out each other with branch specific questions.

SVTP is already a close knit family. But with this we kinda break it down in to a tighter group of people.

Alan

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
+1 Smokepit. Works for the jarheads.

I think I'm gonna have to go with the Captain on this one, and we ****ing love the smoke pit.

It doesn't matter if you are an E-1 or an O-10, everyone shoots the shit in the pit.

0311 (ret) stopping by.

AlanSVT

Established Member
I am not sure how this is going to work yet. We will stand by till Sid has come up with the arrangement.

Alan

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I think I'm gonna have to go with the Captain on this one, and we ****ing love the smoke pit.

It doesn't matter if you are an E-1 or an O-10, everyone shoots the shit in the pit.

0311 (ret) stopping by.

LoL. I'm known as the smokepit OIC at my squadron. I learn more about Marines in the smokepit than anywhere. Just get to talk to them about whatever, just normal day to day shit, families, what they are doing on the weekend, projects they got going on, any things that are pissing them off in the unit. If it is a legit problem than I take it from there, if it something they just don't understand what it is we are doing then I can explain it to them. Good times. Almost like boot camp when the D.I. takes off the smokey. More laid back atmosphere where Marines can talk about whats on their mind. About as close to therapy as it gets for Marines.

mellor_21

Established Member
lol nice timing.. i'm going to boot camp tuesday!

navy nuke dep'r here

later, last night for some fun in a long time

edit, fwiw you got my vote for the forum, hopefully its going by the time i get back

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Frankly I think "The Smoke Pit" is an awesome name. Even non smokers are known to hang out there

THE_STIG

Established Member
I like the Chow Hall, it fits more since all the names of other forums are places to eat.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Member list should not be to hard. Hell I already have a list of 30 some folks. Wouldnt be hard to go back through and just add branch next to there name.

Alan

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Chances are this will be a sub-forum in either Road Side or The Taste of Home. I doubt we'll make it a stand alone forum on the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread