Realistic HP gains!!

Fudge

Established Member
Hey guys I got some parts put into the car, and don't know of a performance shop around here to have it dynoed, but was wondering realistically, what my power should be at!!
And unlike the ricer boys, I don't like adding up all the UP TO numbers, and pretending my car has 500HP;)

Any ways, what we have is a Steeda CAI, Boss 302 intake, cat deletes, X-pipe, Corsa GT500 axle backs, and a 93 octane tune from steeda!!
I know the gains are not crazy, but any idea where that should put me?:thumbsup:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
In good weather, should be around 415-420/370-380 at the wheels, based off the general consensus for a car with those mods in the past. The Boss mani will lose you some TQ.

Voltwings

Established Member
To be honest, it doesnt matter what you make. Without a baseline to compare what you've made over stock, or between each mod, its literally just a number. That being said, i agree with everyone else about the ballpark you'll be in.

Fudge

Established Member
To be honest, it doesnt matter what you make. Without a baseline to compare what you've made over stock, or between each mod, its literally just a number. That being said, i agree with everyone else about the ballpark you'll be in.
I've got track times from the past, so once the strip onens back up, we'll hit that again.
I was just curious for my own info, what that would put me at!:thumbsup:

thanx guys!

Users who are viewing this thread