FOR SALE: Rear Mount trunk and other parts for sale

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Like the title states,, rear mounted trunk tank. I bought this from a member on here probably 7 years ago. Initially had a Rule bilge pump and it was not performing as good as the system could. I switched my lines with J2 fab IC adapter upgrade and decided to go 1 inch lines....so I then bought a Davies Craig and added a Boost A Pump (from my old fuel system days to add some voltage). Pump with 1 inch lines flowed well, but I can't leave well enough alone and love changing everything; so I have a "tank kit" for sale; forget if it is 5 or 7 gallon, but it consumes 65% of the spare tire well. All parts are like new with minimal miles.....family and career has taken precedence over the last 6 years.

Also have some -16AN fittings for routing and ease of maintenance as well as a 2013 GT 500 H/E with -16AN bungs (has a slight warp from a tow truck strap, but works fine). Let me know if interested. Can be sold as an entire package with tank, pump, BAP, fittings and H/E.....all you need is a way to mount the H/E and some time or sold separately

Forgot to add.....I have an AFCO Pro Series H/E (edit: fits 03/04 Cobra) for sale (no fans because they are useless). This is the front mount stock H/E unit replacement (located in my car hauler so no pics available, but can provide if interested).

Pricing is without shipping and text if interested in the whole rear mount kit and we can work out a deal!

Prices are as follows:
Tank: $300
KB BAP: $195
DC EWP 150: SOLD
AFCO Pro Series H/E: $280

Pm if interested

IC tank 2a.jpg
IC tank 2b.jpg
IC tank 2c.jpg
IC tank 2d.jpg

Last edited:

2003 Venomous

Established Member
The Rule2000 was used initially as ordered. I changed it due to the line popping off internally at a road course and causing IATs to spike and go into limp mode. Plus the bilge pump is not great at flowing gpm's with pressure in the system; i.e. the IC system. They work best to "pump and dump"!

Davies Craig is a huge step up in that realm as they are designed to work with pressures inside cooling systems from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread