Rearview Mirror Lightning Bolt to hang

Gambinotdx

Established Member
hey guys i'm looking for a Lightning bolt that i can hang from my rear view mirror. preferably a clear one but i'll take what i can get. what do you guys have? i have one of those air freshners but i wanted something sharper than that. any help is appreciated. thanks everyone. :burnout:

RedFox

Established Member
You sound like one of these Italian dudes who is more likely to hang one of these white tails or garther belts from your mirror.

To each his own but at the speed I drive, I don't want any shit swinging from my mirror to distract me.

How about a pair of pink dices?:burnout:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
redfox go hide in your hole

first of all buddy something swinging from my rearview isn't a distraction to me. i know how to focus on my driving. maybe your simple mind can't handle two things at once but guess what? mine can. secondly, at the speed you drive? how fast is that? if it's over 120 and not on a track then you aren't very bright anyway. if its 120 or under then you're at the same speed i drive at and no more of a badass then me. thirdly, there are a good deal of people with lightning bolts hanging from their rear view. they are air freshners...i've even seen them in mustangs. so make sure you tell all the others how you feel too. your stereotype is lame and you can keep your pink dice. so thanks for nothing but showing us how mature you are buddy :rolleyes:

stay in your country and i'll stay in mine. :bored: :burnout:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by RedFox
You sound like one of these Italian dudes who is more likely to hang one of these white tails or garther belts from your mirror.

To each his own but at the speed I drive, I don't want any shit swinging from my mirror to distract me.

Jon,

I would have to agree, the way I drive any object hanging from my rear view mirror will eventually become impalled in me. I got enough extra holes as is:sad

Plus, New Jersey Vehicle Code makes it illegal to hang anything that might obstruct your view from the rear view mirror.

Plus I thought you were one of those guys that would hang a "Red Velvet Italian Horn" for Buono Fortuna!

Gambinotdx

Established Member
thanks for the support! :p

Adam :burn: Gambino

i'm not going to hang a 3 foot Lightning bolt from the mirror. it'd be no larger than an air freshner...no way to obstruct my view and no way to hit into me. i'll find one on my own..thanks all! :rollseyes

Biff

Established Member
Ever consider getting one of those crown air fresheners for the dash?? Sounds like something you might be interested in. All the "really cool" guys have those in their vehicles..... Ha-ha!!:coolman:

If you feel like hanging something from your rear view mirror, maybe you shouldn't be driving a Lightning. Like the others have said, it's usually good for an "obstructed view ticket." The cop might just write you up for that since you are getting pulled over for going 120 anyway.

I'm just giving you shit ya know. Honestly, I don't think it wouldn't look all that good to have an accessory hanging from the mirror, but to each his own. Just don't be expecting any extra horsepower outta that Lightning Bolt....

Have A Day :bored:
- Biff

Gambinotdx

Established Member
well that's fine if no one else likes it. i could give 2 $h!t$ cause it's my ride and i'm the only one who has to like it. i know yer bustin but go tell everyone with the gay tree air freshners that they could get a ticket for that. it just won't happen...oh and NO EXTRA HP!?!?! DAMN! are you sure? you're just pullin my leg! i'm gonna dyno my L before and after it and i'll show you! :D later all :burnout:

RedFox

Established Member
The fox is out and about...

Hey Gambino dude,
Sounds like your jock strap is wound a little tight. First of all, many of my best friends are Italians and can take a joke especially if it refers to contraptions hanging from their mirrors.

Any distractions especially on a high performance vehicle is just plain dumb.IMO And yes I do my high speed driving at a track and on a drag strip.

I have no intention of confining myself to Canada and I travel regularly to many destinations in the US. And BTW, if you turn your radio on you may find out that Canadian troops are supporting US soldiers in Afghanistan. In the last 3 days, 1 Canadian and 9 US soldiers have died fighting in the Afghan mountains.

You can choose to stay in your hole if you wish to do so.

R.F.
lightingzapA.gif

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by Gambinotdx
thanks for the support! :p

Adam :burn: Gambino

i'm not going to hang a 3 foot Lightning bolt from the mirror. it'd be no larger than an air freshner...no way to obstruct my view and no way to hit into me. i'll find one on my own..thanks all! :rollseyes

Jon, don't go away and pout:p

On Ebay they auction the Silver Bolt on the side of the truck for less than $10, you can get one of those. If you want, describe to me what you had in mind, maybe I can fabricate it for you. Plastic, Glass, Stained Glass, Metal or even wood.

I hate to see a grown boy cry:burn: :p

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: The fox is out and about...

Hey Gambino dude,
Sounds like your jock strap is wound a little tight. First of all, many of my best friends are Italians and can take a joke especially if it refers to contraptions hanging from their mirrors.

Any distractions especially on a high performance vehicle is just plain dumb.IMO And yes I do my high speed driving at a track and on a drag strip.

I have no intention of confining myself to Canada and I travel regularly to many destinations in the US. And BTW, if you turn your radio on you may find out that Canadian troops are supporting US soldiers in Afghanistan. In the last 3 days, 1 Canadian and 9 US soldiers have died fighting in the Afghan mountains.

You can choose to stay in your hole if you wish to do so.

R.F.
lightingzapA.gif

I think Canada is actually supporting the United Nations which they are a member of. The U.S. didn't run into any trouble and call on Canada's massive Armed forced for back up, did we:p ;-)

I am only busting your hump like you did to Jon.:-D

We appreciate your country's support, no matter how meager:cuss:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Im gonna hang a disco ball from the mirror on my truck :lol1: but I dont ever drive faster then the speed limit :-D

Vito

Broken
Established Member

Adam come here, is ^ that correct? pink dices? that doesnt sound correct is it?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by BigVito

Adam come here, is ^ that correct? pink dices? that doesnt sound correct is it?

Perry, you are indeed correct the plural of dice is "Die or Dice" depending on the situation. But not dices!

For example "How about a pair of pink die?" or "How about a pair of pink dice?" Either is grammatically correct. But the First one is most appropriate.

Thanks for you support.

Gambinotdx

Established Member
paging red fox

that's cool if you have alot of Italian friends. i know when people are busting on me n all. i'm cool with it. i take that crap every day. i've been called every name in the book more than a few times. i've never heard any jokes about mirror hangings...so whatever it's cool.

as far as the troops from canada helping the US...where did that come from? i mean that was WAY out there. but again no big deal. i have zero problems with canada. if it weren't for canada we wouldn't have a shania twain so i love the country. i just thought you came out burning me harder than jokingly for never talking to me before.

IMO a bolt isn't a big distraction. i don't race on a track (yet) and that's cool if you think it's stupid. you're of course entitled to your opinion. fact is its my truck and i'll put whatever i want it in anyway. so that's settled.

it's pointless to argue so let's drop it. later. :burnout:

stimpn8r

Established Member
Canadian Troops ?????

Those Canadian Troops that are helping us, are those the guys that ran to Canada from the US when they didn't want to fight back in the 60's??? They must be real old now, how much help could they be?:eek:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

Perry, you are indeed correct the plural of dice is "Die or Dice" depending on the situation. But not dices!

For example "How about a pair of pink die?" or "How about a pair of pink dice?" Either is grammatically correct. But the First one is most appropriate.

Thanks for you support.
yeha, like a steel I beam

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

Thanks for you support.
ROFL!!!!!!! heheh just wait one day we will catch you in a grammatical error!! :burn: :D

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
ROFL!!!!!!! heheh just wait one day we will catch you in a grammatical error!! :burn: :D

Zach, it happens all the time, you just don't know the difference:p ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread