Rebuilding The Terminated Cobra1FAFP48Y43F309694

Terminated_cobra_03

Established Member
It's going from MM in California to a shop in North Carolina to get powder coated Oxford White. Then will get shipped to me in Ohio.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
May was an extremely busy month. But not for the Cobra. I'm am a photographer as well and I was running around alot doing multiple events. On the Cobra side. K member has left Maximum Motorsports for its next stop, then should be on its way to me. That means we will be much closer to getting a tube front end on the car and then from there it's just the rear end and quiet a few small things and it will start to look like a Terminator again.

*Edit*
Would upload a photo but the files are to big and it won't let them be posted as it's above 24.4 MB just for the one photo.
It's very easy to reduce the size of the photos you want to post. I usually resize my iPhone photos to something like 1000X750 or 800X600.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's some info from @Relaxed Chaos.

I resized my pics to 1200 pixels horizontal and maintained vertical aspect ratio and the site accepted them.

Terminated_cobra_03

Established Member
My k member is in North Carolina to get powder coated then when it gets here il install it.

Had a another event. When I'm not working on the Cobra, practicing welding, or sleeping, I'm doing photography. Automotive, motorsports, portraits and people, sometimes all in one day.

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
This builid is all over the place but with you mentioning possibly going very custom, I would install the Kmember and do a total mock up of the car before powder coating the Kmember.

I'm building a Godzilla swapped 64 Falcon and am running an AJE kmember. I've modded the Kmember, reinforced it, and currently just have some black rattle can sprayed on it. In theory its ready for final paint/powder coat but until the build is finished who knows what may end up getting changed, or if I want a tab/mount welded on somewhere I don't want to mess up the finish.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Talk Talking To Myself GIF by Facepunch Studios

Terminated_cobra_03

Established Member
After talking with Maximum Motorsports the K member won't need any changes, I'm not changing anything on the bottom rails just a tube front end. And tube k member and after talking with professionals about chassis ballance vs weight if anything is gonna be modified it will be the rear IRS cradle that yes will get powder coated after mock up.

Users who are viewing this thread