Recommend for me the perfect floor jack for the L (pics included for your enjoyment!)

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
I am a newb when it comes to turning the wrench. I dont have very many tools, but I was thinking about picking some stuff up to make working on/cleaning the L and my dd a bit easier.

First on the list is a decent floor jack. My requirements are...
1. will last forever
2. will get under a lowered vehicle but not super super low(my daily driver is an audi s4 on coilovers and i plan on owning lowered cars in the future)
3. under $100 ($150 at the absolute most)... essentially, the cheaper the better
4. will jack the L up safely (not sure if i'd need a 2 1/2 ton, 3, or 4 ton seeing as how our trucks weigh 4700 but i'd only be jacking up one side or the other (dont know how that math works out (i know im a newbZ)))

now onto the pics!
the dd:
s44-29-08032.jpg

shiney003.jpg

shiney010.jpg

the L:
Delbarton009.jpg

Delbarton005.jpg

Delbarton006.jpg

Gracias!

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I got a craftsman, I think its a 3.5 ton or something, its black and yellow and I got the jackstands that go with it. Its works great. If there is no pressure on it, the first pump brings it all the way to the jacking point on the vehicle.

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
There are some really good low profile jacks out there but they are not $100. I can't remember the one that I got but it is a 2 ton jack and low profile

here is a pic
IMG_2187.jpg

I can get it under my truck when it is bagged out.

Users who are viewing this thread