• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Recommend U-bolts for Super Duty/Excursion?

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by lexustech48, Sep 9, 2019.

1. lexustech48

lexustech48 RIP FoMoCo 1903-2014 Premium Member Established Member

The guy I bought my Excursion from had started a B-Code/V-Code leaf spring swap. Got the front done before he decided to sell, but gave me the leafs to do the rear. Well, I found that the front U-Bolts were not torqued all the way, either the wrong kind of bolt shape or weak. Causing the truck to pull when you mash the brakes. No bueno.

Either way, i was going to pick up some factory Super Duty u-bolts for the front and rear and install the real Super Duty leafs. Any aftermarket companies you can recommend that makes SOLID u bolts and hardware kits? Looks like some no name bolts on there now.

2. 4rd Toys

4rd Toys Polishing my SVTs.... Established Member

I had an issue with the square-type u-bolts but for an aftermarket rear sway-bar where I couldn't find anywhere "off-the-shelf" sorta speak...

Gotta say this publicly> ADDCO [the original MFR] were utterly useless and I will never order any of their products again...

Anyway, I ordered from this company but they are way up in Plattsburgh NY:

U-Bolts, UBolts, Gripes, No Minimum, Fast, Affordable - Uboltsdirect.Com

A bit pricy due to quoted shipping costs but I got what I needed....Maybe they got what you need...Or point you in the right direction

lexustech48 likes this.