RECOMMENDATION: Top Notch Painter in NOR-CAL needed...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I live in Campbell California & I would like to see what kind of painter/body shop recommendations you fellas have. Please give me the names of the shops & the name of the painter(s) too if possible. I have a new front bumper & a brand new hood arriving this week for my Sterling Gray M5. I'm extremely picky when it comes to anything paint related & I want an excellent job to be done the first time. I also want to ensure that the color matching abilities of this shop & painter are extremely accurate as well.

As you guys already know, this is not the area or time to save money. You get what you pay for & it must be spot on... ;-)

93L-STCA

Established Member
don't know if distance is a huge thing to you, but I have a really good guy that has a huge attention to detail and knows his ish, he's in Stockton. PM me if you'd like, I can get you a quote. I know him personally, he does his own cars as well, I can send pics of them and the other cars i see all the time that he painted. lmk.

KILRSVT

Established Member
Yeah I work at Stevens creek BMW mike goes there all the time sooner or later he's gonna end up doing some paintwork on the cobreezy

niz55

Established Member
Their is high end body shop in Campbell. It is right next to dinan engineering. They work on high end cars. Check them out.

Sorry but I forgot their name.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Their is high end body shop in Campbell. It is right next to dinan engineering. They work on high end cars. Check them out.

Sorry but I forgot their name.

Thanks man. I believe the shop you are talking about is Dell Auto Body. I might go see them but I have heard mixed reviews about them...

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Fins customs and classics in Turlock, ca bill is the owner

Edit, they have done work for me; I use to work there back in the day and the quality of work is awesome.

Last edited:

Fender34

Established Member
Thanks man. Have they personally done any work for you? Or have you seen their work in person. I'm just wondering & curious because I am super picky...

Michael jays repainted my front bumper and it looks great. Sterling repainted my friends dad's GT500 and it turned out great also. To me you couldn't go wrong with either

Users who are viewing this thread