Recommendations for a Cobra

qualls22

Established Member
I'm in need of a car cover and have found a few on a few website and see a bunch of mixed reviews on all of them. I just bought my first Cobra and she is currently sitting in the garage but I would feel more comfortable with a cover on it as it is a high traffic area.

So does anyone have a cover they have or would recommend.

Thanks in advance! Casey :beer:

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd recommend looking into the brand California car covers. I was lucky when I bought my cobra, I opened the trunk and to my surprise there was one in there! Fit's like a glove! You can almost make out what car is under the cover, that's how nice it fits.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
covercraft - Noah / end thread

I bought a california cover superweave last fall and returned it, was like a flimsy trashbag, overpriced garbage.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Not all California covers are the same. I have the Plushweave and it is thick and very soft.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting. Some don't like the California covers. Depending on if the car is indoor or outside makes a difference. My California cover isn't that thick, but mine stays in a garage. Keeps the dust off.

001-48_zps11e122bb.gif

Last edited:

SBVERT03

Established Member
I have a California cover. Can't remember exactly what it's called, but it has a fair amount of padding to it and is very soft. I certainly wouldn't call it thin. I also got a cobra emblem on the front. It was pricey, but I love it.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I have a California cover. Can't remember exactly what it's called, but it has a fair amount of padding to it and is very soft. I certainly wouldn't call it thin. I also got a cobra emblem on the front. It was pricey, but I love it.

Thats cool, do you have a picture with the Cobra emblem on it. Heres what mine looks like with the "Mystichrome" stitched in it:

f1f78b27-dc35-4ae1-9b31-f2a7301bcabb_zpsd374fe52.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread