Redline goods shift boot and enrage boot.

esonu

Established Member
Has anyone ever purchased one? I know quality is there but I was wondering would charcoal or dark charcoal alcantara match the 03 seats?

big dad

Established Member
Perhaps you could ask them for a couple of swatches of those two colors so you could make a more informed decision.

esonu

Established Member
Tried a few times they wouldn’t reply to that email for some reason lol

keith89

Established Member
Redline Goods customer service is terrible. The ebrake boot I received was stiched together as if they had the template upside down. the stripe ended up on the wrong side. I showed them pictures and even held it against the old boot. they told me i was installing it wrong. I then installed it inside out and it fit properly proving their template was upside down when they cut it out. I showed them and they still denied fault. After a month of back and forth they eventually sent me a generic cut ebrake boot which bunches up. It fits but doesn't look as good as it should. I'm in the process of making my own now. Much cheaper to buy the fabric and stitch together myself with the prices and shipping they charge. I will never buy from them again or recommend them.

MissV8der

Established Member
I ordered a shift boot for my boyfriend's Coyote for Christmas and was very pleased with what I got. It did take a few weeks to get since it was custom. I ordered a black alcantara boot with silver stitching and the only regret I have is not ordering the one for a "short throw shifter." It still fit great and was definitely not as bulky as much as the stock one was. The quality is nice and it came with detailed instructions to boot.

After receiving that one, I wanted to learn more about the dimensions of the short throw for when I wanted to order one for my Terminator. I emailed them and asked a few questions and received a return email within a day or so with specific instructions on how to measure and even a picture diagram to show how to measure, just to make sure it will fit perfectly for my car. I haven't ordered yet, due to my car giving me trouble in other areas, therefore I get to replace parts and not add appearance mods like I would like to.

Overall, I feel like they're a good company that makes pretty good quality custom pieces to customize our very plain interiors. But that's my opinion and experience, of course.

49574583-10158006510288332-1717141905059348480-o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread