Refreshed Exhaust - Boss 302 Content

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Found a set of Boss side pipes for sale locally for dirt cheap. So I scooped them up to finally complete my exhaust setup for my car. Video isn't the greatest, and excuse the lovely North Texas summer winds. It sounds absolutely perfect in person. You can listen to the previous setup videos HERE to hear the difference before the side pipes.

Setup is factory headers, Jegs cat deletes, MRT 3" H-pipe, Boss side pipes with 5/8" hole restrictor plates, replaced resonators with 3" race bullets, GT500 mufflers

[youtube_browser]Z0WovxRvr3c[/youtube_browser]

TClark22

Established Member
I've always wondered...since when do bosses come with side pipes? I've never seen them on bosses in person but I have heard people talking about it.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I've always wondered...since when do bosses come with side pipes? I've never seen them on bosses in person but I have heard people talking about it.
Since always :shrug:
2012-ford-mustang-boss-302-underbody-photo-387656-s-1280x782.jpg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

They don't stick out so they are easy to miss.

157113d1338941620-boss-302-exhaust-2007-mustang-gtcs-side-pipe.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
well no wonder I don't see them in person. They are definitely tucked up in there

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Thanks fellas. Video really sucks because of the wind, so I need to get a better one where you can here the exhaust better.

The pipes are really hidden, but they hang about 2" lower than anything else under the car, so even on the mild drop of the BMR springs, I still scrape them =/

Users who are viewing this thread