regrets for selling past ride(s)... any?

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
does anyone have any regrets selling a past love? please share.

here is my regret, my 05 acura TL... still missing her. :(

CIMG0161.jpg

sportin' her spring/summer/fall wheels.

CIMG0163.jpg

rear side view.

CIMG0166.jpg

close view of the versus front bumper.

CIMG0169.jpg

sooo sexy!!!

CIMG0195.jpg

comptech supercharger... damn! :rockon:

CIMG0196.jpg

comptech supercharger view II.

CIMG0202.jpg

i will always miss her... :nonono:

i need a tissue... :( :-D

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
my brother in law had a 05 TL, was a fun car for sure, the brakes were damn touchy though... One tap and your face is into the window....

I liked how unlike my car, it had options.... like satnav.... i hate how ford cheaped out on my car because of the platform its on... Can you say, recycled parts!

th_PA290010.jpg

also, goddamn downsize your sig! :D

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i really like those TLs. wouldnt mind having one myself for a DD. how much hp did that supercharger add?

every now and then i will have a dream that i found and purchased my first ride, a mazda mini truck that had air suspension and dragged on the ground. :(

DaBigBone

Established Member
I've only owned 2 cars in my life, and still have possession of them both. It will be a tough day when I get rid of one.

bpodner

My work car!
Established Member
The only car that I miss is my first one. In 1980 I bought just another 11 year old used car, a 1969 RS/SS Camaro convertible. Paid the huge sum of $2500 for it. Sold it when I joined the Army in 1984.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Well that's good news..I'm selling my truck tomorrow and picking up a TL! Seem like pretty nice DD's though I can't decide if I like the a-spec body kit like the OP's or not.

OP- Where did you get that tail tint??

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I miss my 95 civic hatchback. I raped many unsuspecting high end/built cars with it. People still talk about that car here in town. Of course it was stolen and stripped almost 10 years ago. I also miss my srt-4. That car never gave me a problem and was a blast to drive. I also like how every ricer hated it with a passion.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Your TL was sick. Best one I've seen... Many days of the week I wish I had one as a DD and saw yours and was like dayummmmmmmm!

I wish I still had my '66 stang, cream color, black vinyl top. running pony interior...

colin450

Established Member
Traded my 04 Lightning in for my 09 F350. The only thing I miss is the burn outs.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Hands down, without a doubt, for sure, 100%.....I miss my 03 Cobra. This was a H U G E mistake. I panicked at the first sign of money trouble and acted hastily. MISTAKE. I will never forgive myself for selling it. Damn....

IMG_2175CHOP-1.jpg

IMG_2195CHOP-1.jpg

CanonDigitalRebelPhotoshoot1005.jpg

IMG_2173-1.jpg

IMG_2162-1.jpg

IMG_2143-1.jpg

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread