Reinhart copies Procharger Kit

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Tmac has internet access again.

IN an obvious security breach at the "home" the person watching Tmac in his pod has gone asleep and allowed Tmac to get on the internet.

This is the result,....tsk tsk.

a couple of old sayings come to mind "this horse is dead, you can stop beating it."

and "Barking up a dead dog's ass" this issue has been run over soooo much its not even pertinant anymore EXCEPT to that mildly odd TMAC!!

I say mildly ODD because without the Doctors actual report, Its unkown if this is a mental defect, an obsession, or just plain retarded.

I like Tmac, but I like watching retarded kids trying to walk too, its funny and so is Tmac.

Here I'll save t=you your next 245,093,868,034,654,9456 posts in a nutshell:

I HATE DR.....blah,blah,blah,
I hate SCT, ...Blah,blah,blah
I LOOOOOVE Procharger,....blah, blah blah
I LOOOOVE Diablo......Blah,blah,blah

DR steals ideas....blah,blah,blah
SCT cant tune,...blah,blah, blah.

There buddy I saved you from having to post for the next 8 years, take a break

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
BigMerc said:
IN an obvious security breach at the "home" the person watching Tmac in his pod has gone asleep and allowed Tmac to get on the internet.

a couple of old sayings come to mind "this horse is dead, you can stop beating it."

and "Barking up a dead dog's ass" this issue has been run over soooo much its not even pertinant anymore EXCEPT to that mildly odd TMAC!!

I say mildly ODD because without the Doctors actual report, Its unkown if this is a mental defect, an obsession, or just plain retarded.

I like Tmac, but I like watching retarded kids trying to walk too, its funny and so is Tmac.

:lol: bwaaahaaahaaahaaha :lol:

CrimZon

Established Member
BigMerc said:

Great..... :lol:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
BigMerc said:

Yup :lol: this sums it up.

:nonono:

TMM

Love To Work on MM
You're Right

maraudernkc said:
You won't ever see DR get on this board under his own name because he would have no ass left.

Hey everyone how's it going? I'm new too this so take it a little easy on me in the begining if you can. I agree with you, you won't ever see DR get on here and talk, the same way you won't see KS get on here. I have read all of the post involving DR and KS starting with the "annonymous" post. Really, neither one of these guys can get on here and say anything. If DR get on here (under his own name) he will get pounded by all of the "darkside," and if KS gets on here again (under his own name) he will get pounded by all of the "lightside." I've read some other comments about sway bars being sold at different costs, things like this. Have we ever thought about supply and demand????? Addco has had sway bars on back order for a while now, (if I'm not mistaken), so, I guess, if someone has them in stock and you don't want to wait 4 to 6 or 10 to 12 weeks to get them, then it's a question of are you willing to pay the extra $30 or $40 to get them now. I understand about not wanting others to go through the same experience you did, if it was a bad one, however, bringing things like the sway bars up doesn't "warn" people, it more or less just sounds like someone fishing for an excuse to as you guys say here, "bash the vendor!" Alright, just some observations here, I'm sure I'll have a lot responses, and that's cool, I welcome them, I'm not on any side here, I see the points on both sides. I've met a lot you guys personally and you won't know who I am, but I have a lot of respect for you guys, I just want to say that, to look at some of the bickering and bantering going back and forth between some members really kind of took me buy surprise. Those of you I have met are GROWN MEN, and on here some of the posts look like jr high playground antics, if you want to tell the truth, tell the truth, good or bad, but don't jump on a band wagon, and repeat things you heard, or read or any of that. I think that everything that's been said has been repeated over and over again. I'm here to learn more about the MM and would like to so anything you guys want to give me would be helpful, again I'm new to this so don't tear me up to bad.

TM

Black Cat

2003 Marauder
Established Member
I wish I knew about DR's dealings before I bought anything from him.
I had nothing but problems with him and his customer service.
I ended up getting the correct tune from another (better) vendor from MM.net.
I wish that MM.net didn't censor all the anti-dennis threads, so I could have saved my time and money.

MENACE

Banned
TMM said:
Hey everyone how's it going? I'm new too this so take it a little easy on me in the begining if you can. I agree with you, you won't ever see DR get on here and talk, the same way you won't see KS get on here. I have read all of the post involving DR and KS starting with the "annonymous" post. Really, neither one of these guys can get on here and say anything. If DR get on here (under his own name) he will get pounded by all of the "darkside," and if KS gets on here again (under his own name) he will get pounded by all of the "lightside." I've read some other comments about sway bars being sold at different costs, things like this. Have we ever thought about supply and demand????? Addco has had sway bars on back order for a while now, (if I'm not mistaken), so, I guess, if someone has them in stock and you don't want to wait 4 to 6 or 10 to 12 weeks to get them, then it's a question of are you willing to pay the extra $30 or $40 to get them now. I understand about not wanting others to go through the same experience you did, if it was a bad one, however, bringing things like the sway bars up doesn't "warn" people, it more or less just sounds like someone fishing for an excuse to as you guys say here, "bash the vendor!" Alright, just some observations here, I'm sure I'll have a lot responses, and that's cool, I welcome them, I'm not on any side here, I see the points on both sides. I've met a lot you guys personally and you won't know who I am, but I have a lot of respect for you guys, I just want to say that, to look at some of the bickering and bantering going back and forth between some members really kind of took me buy surprise. Those of you I have met are GROWN MEN, and on here some of the posts look like jr high playground antics, if you want to tell the truth, tell the truth, good or bad, but don't jump on a band wagon, and repeat things you heard, or read or any of that. I think that everything that's been said has been repeated over and over again. I'm here to learn more about the MM :wf: and would like to so anything you guys want to give me would be helpful, again I'm new to this so don't tear me up to bad.

TM

:cuss: :shrug:

:lol: If you don't like the direction this thread is going then don't read it and go start a thread on a subject that interest you. Its that simple! :p

Also, if you want to learn more about the MM take my advice and buy a Trilogy S/C kit and some drag radials. They are the only mods you need to wake this car up.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigMerc said:

Bah Ha Ha..... Nice one. Your best post yet. I am thoroughly impressed.

But keep you gazzillion posts to yourself.

I'll post what I feel like posting and for those of you who don't like it, just don't read it.

Everytime someone saves hard earned cash from being ripped, there is some vindication.

I do not hate DR. I did not get out of bed one morning and say "I think I'll bash him for awhile for no reason." Truth is I do not have to bash him. He creates all of his own misery and reasons for losing business, I only talk about it. Again, don't want to hear me talk about it, don't read my posts.

I do not hate SCT. It is just my opinion that it is a new inferior tuning company that has too little talent. The vendor of ill-repute was on-board at MM.net since it's inception and sold numerous SCT tunes (crappy ones) and Lidio also sells SCT tuning (at least his tunes work). These 2 shops are the watershed for MM tuning. So SCT was the primary seller of tunes for the car as the MM is a limited production car with only one dedicated web site hence why people bitch about getting banned but go back there, myself included.

I do like my Procharger. It is a very simple but efficient design. The results speak for themselves (and a large number of people said air to air is crap...yeah right, even DR's air to air kit appears to be working better than his water). I can take my kit off any time I feel like if I wanted to sell it, put the car back to stock. I can take off and send the blower back for maintenance, the only thing that can break, in the originally supplied container it came in, if it is problematic down the road. Can you?

I do like Diablo. It is a very large company whose profits are soaring through the roof as I type. Why is that? How come SCT tuning blows up so many cars?

The vendor of ill-repute does appropriate/borrow/copy/duplicate tunes as we all know his ability to tune is not so great (this could be it's own thread). My tuner does nothing but exclusively tune. He does not also run a shop building less than steller built motors and sell every third party mod under the sun to make 2 bucks. A jack of all trades is the master of none.

So there you have it. Again if you don't like to read it.....Don't.....but you keep reading don't you! :loser:

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
He does not also run a shop building less than steller built motors and sell every third party mod under the sun to make 2 bucks. A jack of all trades is the master of none.

So there you have it. Again if you don't like to read it.....Don't.....but you keep reading don't you! :loser:

This is the only thing I hate about DR is that you need practically a new car to make it run. :nonono: Funny that I only have 3 things and can almost touch 14.4's 4.10 gears/BBK 65mm twin bore Throttle body/JDM tuned chip
But yet you need a forced lube tranny system/rear block cooler/ ECT ECT ECT. to almost duplicate it. :kaboom: From said vendor

F1APro

MENACE said:
:cuss: :shrug:

:lol: If you don't like the direction this thread is going then don't read it and go start a thread on a subject that interest you. Its that simple! :p

Good point, you're right. But this stuff does interest me. I also do not want to thousands more than I have to, so all of this is extrememly helpful, I just don't know what is fact, and what is not. Also, I wasn't trying to piss anyone off here, so if I did I apologize, and thanks for the tips. :rockon:

Smokie

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
The vendor of ill-repute was on-board at MM.net since it's inception and sold numerous SCT tunes (crappy ones) and Lidio also sells SCT tuning (at least his tunes work).

Tim, I bought the tune you refer to back in the summer of '03 from Dennis. It immediatly improved the soft shifting tranny, The car dynoed after the tune at 267 rwhp / 289 rwtq, it ran the 1/4 mile in Florida at 14.49 @ 97.51. You can compare these results on a bonestock MM. with the results of any tuner of your choice.

I believe you will find it difficult to find many people with these numbers on just a tune. My response is based only to the portion of your comments in regards to tuning. My experience with the tune was very positive, Javier.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Well Im here for you Tmac, I like you (in a manly way) You are persistant, never straying from the single mindedness of your mission.

I call it strength of conviction, you believe you are correct and will not be swayed.

or you could just be nuts...............not sure which

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Smokie said:
Tim, I bought the tune you refer to back in the summer of '03 from Dennis. It immediatly improved the soft shifting tranny, The car dynoed after the tune at 267 rwhp / 289 rwtq, it ran the 1/4 mile in Florida at 14.49 @ 97.51. You can compare these results on a bonestock MM. with the results of any tuner of your choice.

I believe you will find it difficult to find many people with these numbers on just a tune. My response is based only to the portion of your comments in regards to tuning. My experience with the tune was very positive, Javier.

Glad you were happy with your first tune Smokie. I went through a few and was finally happy with the last one. All the rest of the people I knew at the time were always a little peeved however, glad to see your an exception.

But are we talking naturally aspirated? If so that should have been a no-brainer. Once a car is supercharged, then the tuning becomes difficult and the knowledge of the tuner becomes much more important.

Naturally aspirated with between 4-5K of money spent at a particular person's shop, my car was still dynoing in the low 260's and I was unimpressed. With the mods and tune the car ran a 14.4 at bradenton also. And people in the area thought my car was one of the fastest N/A cars in the area. If you ran the same with just a tune, yours must have been the cat's meow! Was not until the blower that I realized what I was missing. Knowing so could have saved me a lot of cash from the outset.

Smokie

Established Member
Yes I meant N/A, I didn't realize you were referring only to the tune that comes with a blower kit, the tune that came with my Trilogy kit fit my car like a glove. :-D

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigMerc said:
Well Im here for you Tmac, I like you (in a manly way) You are persistant, never straying from the single mindedness of your mission.

I call it strength of conviction, you believe you are correct and will not be swayed.

or you could just be nuts...............not sure which

Thanks for the support BigMerc,

If it is true I am on a mission, it is also true that you have been a most willing accomplice. Without your delightful yet very helpful provocations, I surely would have lost interest a long time ago.

The vendor of ill-repute owes it all to you! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread