Reintroduction

Johnsonboy

Established Member
I was on this forum religiously in 03-05. I bought my 03 Terminator and whipple from here then later sold it to my dad. I’m 35 now with a wife and a couple kiddos and miss having a fun fast car. I’m coming back to do some research and see what’s going on in this forum these days. I’ve been thinking about a 18 twin turbo Mustang GT. Anyways it’s good to be back.

Edit to add: looking back I spent a lot of time here from 03-07

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome back!

A 2018 TT GT car would be fun. My buddy @gimmie11s built one. Fast machine.
There is another member with a 2018 GT that is TT as well, but his screenname escapes me at the moment.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I was on this forum religiously in 03-05. I bought my 03 Terminator and whipple from here then later sold it to my dad. I’m 35 now with a wife and a couple kiddos and miss having a fun fast car. I’m coming back to do some research and see what’s going on in this forum these days. I’ve been thinking about a 18 twin turbo Mustang GT. Anyways it’s good to be back.

The coyotes are amazing platforms, you won't be disappointed. Not only can they make a ton of power but they're comfortable, dripping with technology, something both you and your family can enjoy

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Welcome back. I will say go with a new whipple on the 2018. Bolt on kit and easier to tune.

Johnsonboy

Established Member
Welcome back. I will say go with a new whipple on the 2018. Bolt on kit and easier to tune.

I’m not opposed to a whipple or any other supercharged car but I’ve always wanted a twin turbo ride and my F159 doesn’t cut it.

A whipple set up may be more affordable and easier to get into.

How’s the autos in the coyote models? I’m not expecting the Porsche’s PDK or anything.

Johnsonboy

Established Member
Just look through my old private messages on here and it looks like I also bought my R6 from a member here in 2011. This place has cost me a lot of money but brought a lot of big smiles to my face.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome back.
What are you looking for a fun car? Lots of great options from Terminator to GT500 to new GTs.
-J

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I’m not opposed to a whipple or any other supercharged car but I’ve always wanted a twin turbo ride and my F159 doesn’t cut it.

A whipple set up may be more affordable and easier to get into.

How’s the autos in the coyote models? I’m not expecting the Porsche’s PDK or anything.
The autos are strong and handle the power well. Tunning is the key. The mt82 with a power adder is not the best option. Still has issues. Its fine for your everyday bolt on car.

Johnsonboy

Established Member
The autos are strong and handle the power well. Tunning is the key. The mt82 with a power adder is not the best option. Still has issues. Its fine for your everyday bolt on car.
So the manual doesn’t handle power well and the autos do. Works for me, I’m really not interested in a manual anymore. Thank you.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
So the manual doesn’t handle power well and the autos do. Works for me, I’m really not interested in a manual anymore. Thank you.

Nope they really weren't made for the added tq of a power adder and niether are the stock clutches.

Users who are viewing this thread