Remember Michael Crook from ForsaketheTroops?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
We need to get his address and 'accidentally' post it on a few SF sites. I'm sure the kid would end up MIA in a heartbeat :)

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
What a little bitch.. :fm: He has NO idea what we get paid, what our benefits are. Its just plain Ignorance. We are over paid? When i first joined, i was making 800.00 a month, and living on a ship. It takes a few years to even see any good money, or benefits. How much do you think you would get paid, if there was a HUGE risk, you wouldnt make it home? Ive been to the gulf twice.. Ive seen too many (1 is too many) memorials for men that didnt come back. I know a few people that would like to pay that guy a visit. people that have lost good friends...

Last edited:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Scoriox said:
What does "paying a visit" mean exactly?

Killing that piece of sh*t! wtf do you think? :rockon:

Now obviously he is expressing his 1st amendment right blah blah blah and it would be stupid to kill him or do anything, but comeon, dont ask stupid questions. :-D

203Cree

Established Member
wow, what a tool. he really didn't have a leg to stand on did he? and while I was over sea's, I still only saw about 2 g's a month with ALL the incentives he's talkin about. Hell, my rommie makes more than that stackin boxes in a wharehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread