remember that part that never came out, or did it?

Brad

Banned
I forget the details, but remember a long time ago there was this teaser pic of some part and people were like, "I've seen this part in person and it's awesome," then months and month later still nothing... Anything ever come of that part? What was it?

~Brad

SVT8U

Established Member
yeah.... i rember that. it was that one part, with that thing, and it had that little piece that did something? Yup thats definately it. It made like 100 extra hp. I have 2 on my car.......

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I had that part as a tester, but I lost it, and I didn't even get any pictures of it. To be honest I don't even remember what it looked like. :)

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
This little thingy?

tease001.jpg

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100964

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I remember that thread. It made me want to go an punch Doug in the head. But that was before I knew he liked that sort of thing. :shrug:

This was the best part.

0303.jpg

03RedCobra

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
This was the best part.

0303.jpg

Ohhhhh...I remember that part !!! That was the adaptor thingy that turned a 2-valve head into a 3-valve head, hence the 2-ends turning into 3-ends !! Man, what an engineering marvel !! But, I think it's like some turbo companies promises....."It will be out in about 2-weeks". :shrug:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I bet if you give Doug enough whiskey he could figure out how to actual make that part. :)

Users who are viewing this thread