Renting Moroso Track

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Here is some info on an upcoming track rental at Moroso coming up. This email was from Ed Zerbe the director of the local SVTOA to those on his mailing list. If you want to be added to the mailing list email him at [email protected].

Well the September 2nd event is coming together nicely, paperwork wise anyway. I have arranged for an insurance certificate to be issued to Moroso to cover our liability for one year, so that is done for a year. I have the contract with Moroso that will cover the event and will have it with me tonight at the Tower Shops and on August 2nd, at World Ford Pines, during the monthly SVTOA meeting. Anyone else that would like to see it please contact me and I will arrange to get with you or get you a copy(its 14 pages). I have found a source for helmets, you will need one. SVTOA requires a SA95 or better(if you intend on participating in any other events, other than Moroso you will need an SA.), Moroso will take M or SA. The SA is for Auto racing, and the M is for motorcycle. The SA's are more expensive because they have fire retardant padding. I have found SA2000 helmets for $150 each. They are sold by the vendor that comes to Moroso each Wed. and Fri. sets up by the gas pumps. Let me know if you want to get in on a group purchase and order several at one time.

I must pay Moroso $2300 by the 9th of August for the event, I need yall to send me some money. I do not have that much in my bank account. Please send me $90 as soon as possible. When more folks join in as I am sure they will, I will be refunding money back to you, on this original list. I will be asking for volunteers to oversee the accounting process for this, as a matter of fact anyone who joins in will have access to the accounting. I will set up a www.paypal.com account if you wish to pay that way, let me know. I plan on setting up some sort of discount program for anyone who participates in this first event for the events that we are planning locally for 2003/04. All checks received will be deposited on August 7th.

If you are not an SVTOA member its time to join call 866.377.8862 or fill out the registration at www.svtoa.com have a current VIN number from a Ford vehicle, you will need that to register.

Send $90.00

to

Ed Zerbe
2532 Centergate Dr.
Apt. # 103
Miramar, Fl 33025

On your check please let me know your e-mail, as all I have at this point are e-mails and not names.

Call me at 954-483-5088 if you have any questions. Remember that I cannot check my e-mail on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread